Ideas for 10 year old God-Daughter birthday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I just read Kattyj's thread and saw how wonderful you all are at helping out (sorry I had no ideas to offer).

Now some geeks know my views on kids so you'll be pleased that this is not my God-Daughter, no-one in their right mind would bestow that honor on me. It's the husbands and neither of us have any idea what to get her?

I know I was 10 once but I was into climbing trees, setting fire to things & Star Wars. I'm guessing that they are a little different these days?

What should we get for around £30?

Thanks for your help

x

Last edited:
Hi Geeks,

I just read Kattyj's thread and saw how wonderful you all are at helping out (sorry I had no ideas to offer).

Now some geeks know my views on kids so you'll be pleased that this is not my God-Daughter, no-one in their right mind would bestow that honor on me. It's the husbands and neither of us have any idea what to get her?

I know I was 10 once but I was into climbing trees, setting fire to things & Star Wars. I'm guessing that they are a little different these days?

What should we get for around £30?

Thanks for your help

x

"setting fire to things"
This has so tickled me..........

Ummmm, not sure I should help you seen as you didnt help me!

Does she have a DS or something similar? You could buy her a game for that, but obviously you need to check with parents what she has!!

Clothes, girls tend to lurve clothes!

Something pretty for her bedroom, a jewellery box maybe?

Im struggling now, I have boys so not good with girls stuff!

Thank you Kattyj, sorry I couldn't help with your dilemma, I have exactly the same problem with my husband. I'm at the stage of saying 'if you don't give me an idea of what you want your not getting anything!'

Latest posts

Back