Ideas for a fun thread?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

persianista

Reaction score
It's really, really dry on here. Has anyone got any ideas for some fun threads, that everyone can join in with, and won't go south quickly?
I can't think of anything that won't be contentious, and as I'm on a warning, I'd rather not risk it. So if anyone can come up with an idea, it would be grata, and make a lovely change from all the 'how do I get this colour' threads.:D

I have a knack of being able to turn anything south- hopefully a nice fluffy geek will be along soon.

But I too am bored of the 'what colour is this' threads- buy a shade chart.

I have a knack of being able to turn anything south- hopefully a nice fluffy geek will be along soon.

But I too am bored of the 'what colour is this' threads- buy a shade chart.

Lol!! Well I am officially the "fluffy" geek but I'm drawing a blank on this one! I agree with both of you tbh, I'm fed up with all the usual.... We need an injection of FUN!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm drawing a blank, can't think of anything funny, i keep coming up with crass ideas that would very quickly head south:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Weird habits
Silly things we did on holiday
Embarrassing things kids have said
Silly photos/photo bombing
Nicknames and why

Probably not much good but about to go out so can't think of much right now. But i tried.

How about eg if I were a dog what dog would I be and then say why you pick that one
Ie If I were a dog I would be a Yellow labrador faithful,dependable,predictable bit boring and I've got short legs, a round stomach and a fat bum :)
Then I ask the next person if you were a biscuit what biscuit would you be and then they choose and so on etc etc.
Get it :).

How about eg if I were a dog what dog would I be and then say why you pick that one
Ie If I were a dog I would be a Yellow labrador faithful,dependable,predictable bit boring and I've got short legs, a round stomach and a fat bum :)
Then I ask the next person if you were a biscuit what biscuit would you be and then they choose and so on etc etc.

You start it, I'll join in :)

Surely shade threads should be on the Nails/Hair section anyway? I like threads like that though - I've discovered several new Shellac shades from threads like that which always pleases me!

I always miss the "going south" threads lol
Nails Xpress has some good ideas though

OK picking up from that idea, if I was a biscuit I would be small, a bit thicker in the middle :rolleyes: with a crispy outer shell and a soft middle, and with surprise choc chips hidden for sweetness.

If you were a flower what would you be?

OK picking up from that idea, if I was a biscuit I would be small, a bit thicker in the middle :rolleyes: with a crispy outer shell and a soft middle, and with surprise choc chips hidden for sweetness.

If you were a flower what would you be?

Deadly nightshade. Petty, but poisonous.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right Persianista it is sooooo dull on here these days. Lots of the same questions coming up again & again. No-one seems to banter in chit chat anymore. Probably because we think we might get banned if we dare have any sort of fun or get a little bit saucy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

There should be stickie please search before you ask about

Bleach
Bleach and 40vol
Toning with a highlift
Feeling really down about my job
What do you think about my work
My hair is damaged what do you recommend
Which hair extension supplier do you recommend (ahhhhhhhhhh).
Silver toners
Lilac toners
Ombre
Baylage

If you wish to ask about what colour is in certain pic please state your thoughts, history of the hair you are working, brand and any other useful information that may of be of use to fellow geeks.

The world would be a much happier place.....

Persianista I just replied to your post and it has disappeared...... my post now makes no sense lol

You're right Persianista it is sooooo dull on here these days. Lots of the same questions coming up again & again. No-one seems to banter in chit chat anymore. Probably because we think we might get banned if we dare have any sort of fun or get a little bit saucy!

Totally agree with you both. I may not have contributed much but enjoyed reading the banter. Really miss the banned people and others who have stopped posting. I was a premium geek but have cancelled the renewal as it is not the same as it was and as you say same old boring questions come up again and again.

Ideas for a fun thread or a rant thread, I'm confused which of those two this now is.

Either way, this is not a thread for finger pointing and with this thread having had to be edited, I am now closing it.

Please, if there's nothing nice to say, then please don't say it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back