Ideas for competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have my car completely covered in branding and it does bring me new clients, but I wanted to run a competition to do with seeing the car out & about, but without encouraging people to stalk me haha! Anyone got any ideas? I was going to drive to somewhere people would recognise, take a photo of the car & put it on facebook for people to guess where it is, do this three times in different places & people can enter their answers into a box at their next appointment... Is this a bit boring though? x

Hi guys,
I have my car completely covered in branding and it does bring me new clients, but I wanted to run a competition to do with seeing the car out & about, but without encouraging people to stalk me haha! Anyone got any ideas? I was going to drive to somewhere people would recognise, take a photo of the car & put it on facebook for people to guess where it is, do this three times in different places & people can enter their answers into a box at their next appointment... Is this a bit boring though? x

That sounds like great fun! A bit like the real radio renegade (scottish radio station competition, not sure of were you are). You have to go up to people and ask if they are the real radio renegade and if they are you win £1000! Bit of fun and pretty similar but sounds like a good competition to run! Xx

Latest posts

Back