Ideas for gift bags at launch party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vms1

Reaction score
Hello

Was just wondering if any of you lovely people had any good ideas for what to put in little gift bags for people to take away at the launch party.

I was thinking samples, leaflets about products and maybe a 5 pound off voucher, but wanted to put a few more things in but have ran out of ideas

The main brands we are using are Decleor, OPI, minx, Bio sculpture and Hollywood lashes

thanks

That sounds like a good idea to me!
make sure you put in one of your pricelists and money off treatment vouchers will surely bring you back customers, you could also run an offer on the night where you could give them a special offer if they book with you on the evening?
samples and leaflets are good too :)
will you be doing mini freebie treatments like mini manicures etc?

xx

You could put a raffle ticket in the bag aswel and at the end of the night draw a ticket, the prize could be a treatment that would need maintaining such as nail enhancements that would encourage our clients to return to keep up the treatment.

I have done quite a few product launches for various comapnies, and what we have done is charge a fee for a ticket to your event, for example £10.00.
And give them a chance to redeem their ticket for £10 off any products/services bought during the event. Plus they get a free goodie bag!

This will ensure that you know roughly how many people will show up and you will have a great opportunity to retail and book treatments.

Gook Luck xxx

p.s. have you thought about putting some loyalty cards in the bags and some reccomend some friend cards??!!

How exciting for you!

How about adding your business card in as well, also vistaprint do magnet business cards which are fantastic & very cheap - I think clients are more likely to stick this on their fridge, which will be a constant reminder for them.

Can you get any mini nail varnishes?

What about getting some lip balms made with your logo & number on - I got some of these made for my sisters hen weekend & night favour bags - which went down a treat!

Or getting some personalised chocolate hearts/ mini bars/ love hearts made with logo, number etc.
Try www.choccomoo.co.uk

Or personalised mirrors?

Mini nail files?

If you have sunbeds in your salon - how about a sachet of cream? & pair of winkease?

How about little bottles of hand lotion?

Hope that helps
Love Emma x:hug:x

Just thought of another one.......
You could do patch tests at the launch party, then give them a card thats says something like "My patch test that was carried out on (date) was fine with no reaction & I would like to claim % off my first eyelash/eyebrow tint"

Is it a salon/ spa/ nail bar/ sunbed salon that you are opening?

What else have you got in mind for your opening day?

x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back