Ideas for nail art competition please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

I have been to Bangkok and i saw 1 nite about 50 nail art artist doing nail art it was a festival for Queen of Thailand .

Some was very beautifull and will never be see in another country .

I want to make a nail art competition and put all the nail art on my web site and after have date where somebody in nail big boss can pick the winners .

If can have lady send from England America and all other countrys all over the world will be very good see different style of nal art from countrys .

I will email companys to try to have sponsor for prize nail products so no body have money to pay for competion is free to enter .

What do you think .

Thank you mui from Thailand

It's a fantastic idea Mui..... hope you manage to pull it off.

Good luck

Carol

Fantastic idea Mui :biggrin:
Hope it works out.

good idea !!!! :D

sawasdee ka

I will speak to companys in beautytech america and try just have little bit from some companys for prize .

and then when i know everything make rule of competition .

I will make new gallerys and put all the photos in the gallerys and then have some body from england or america nail magazine maybe to make choice of winners for prize .

In japan they have the student nail art battle but i like something name soft .

Nail art ............... :o

Maybe creative can give some spa products and ka sa ra rachael some of the nubar pens :biggrin:

Let me think everything and i will post more .

I think we can enjoy

Mui from Thailand

Any luck on the competition? It is a great idea.

sawasdee ka

I am writing everything now but not finish .

competition nail art

1 nail art flat with polish /paint

2 Air brush nail art

3 3 d nail art color powders rhinestones pearls up to you .

Rules must be new nail art 2004 no art that have been competition already min 4 tips max 10 on 1 photo .

We will download and put all the art in gallerys from hotmail acs or photo for somebody if they not have camera they can send to us .

We will email all the companys to ask for some prizes sponsor all prize will be add to thread here and sponsors name and in beautytech .

Sponsors will pick the winners each sponsor will pick 10 sets points 10 9 8 to 1 points we will add up all the points have prize 1st 2nd 3 rd .

We will ask the sponsors to send the prize direct to the winners prizes for 1 2 3 .

3 gallerys lady or man can enter 1 set in all 3 competitions .

But i not finish i want to make every thing good b4 we do so no problems later .

I want to have entry from 1 may and judge 1 august entry is free .

What do you think .

I would like to have many nail artist and different country .

Mui from Thailand

mui said:
sawasdee ka

I am writing everything now but not finish .

competition nail art

1 nail art flat with polish /paint

2 Air brush nail art

3 3 d nail art color powders rhinestones pearls up to you .

Rules must be new nail art 2004 no art that have been competition already min 4 tips max 10 on 1 photo .

We will download and put all the art in gallerys from hotmail acs or photo for somebody if they not have camera they can send to us .

We will email all the companys to ask for some prizes sponsor all prize will be add to thread here and sponsors name and in beautytech .

Sponsors will pick the winners each sponsor will pick 10 sets points 10 9 8 to 1 points we will add up all the points have prize 1st 2nd 3 rd .

We will ask the sponsors to send the prize direct to the winners prizes for 1 2 3 .

3 gallerys lady or man can enter 1 set in all 3 competitions .

But i not finish i want to make every thing good b4 we do so no problems later .

I want to have entry from 1 may and judge 1 august entry is free .

What do you think .

I would like to have many nail artist and different country .

Mui from Thailand

this sounds great mui, i will definately have a try. its good that there will be a competition to enter by photo and it will be interesting to see how things differ from one country to another. it sounds like a lot of hard work for you mui so i hope you get great support from both sponsors and technicians.

angel fingers said:
this sounds great mui, i will definately have a try. its good that there will be a competition to enter by photo and it will be interesting to see how things differ from one country to another. it sounds like a lot of hard work for you mui so i hope you get great support from both sponsors and technicians.
sawasdee ka

It will not be too much work now is coming low season and i will have time to do and i will enjoy .

I hope after we can do competition with pink and whites and colored nails on hands after.

it will be very beautifull to see different styles of nails and nail arts from the world together in the gallerys .

because the sponsors of prize will be the judge everything will be number 1 and fair every body .

I am hope we can start on may 1 make winners august 1 and start a new competition nails on hands start aug 1 finish november 1 .

Mui from Thailand

will beginers be competing against very experienced techs or will they be judged seperately ? :confused:

Hi Mui,

Why don't you check out the rules for the nail art competition at the Nail Olympics http://www.lvhnc.com/. Might give you a few ideas.

Happy Easter

Pat

Nail Body Spirit said:
Hi Mui,

Why don't you check out the rules for the nail art competition at the Nail Olympics http://www.lvhnc.com/. Might give you a few ideas.

Happy Easter

Pat

Sawasdee ka

I will look this web Thank you and i already look the rules on beautytech i will be finish everything in about 3 days more .

Thank you mui from Thailand

angel fingers said:
will beginers be competing against very experienced techs or will they be judged seperately ? :confused:

Sawasdee ka

I think about this b4 the competition is for 3 different things nail art flat nailart air brush and nail art 3 d color powders / rhinestones up to you .

I know maybe it will be very hard for novice to win because there will i wish be some very of the best nail art but it is free for enter and i hope novice will try to win and have fun having art in competition .

Because it is being judge by the sponsors of prizes any body can win and i wish that every body will enjoy who put nail art .

Mui from Thailand

Mui from Thailand

sawasdee ka

We are near ready to be able to do nail art competition we have look other competition b4 and have rule now and i think everything good .

We will not know about what the prize are because we will be having sponsor give some prize over the 3 month that the competition still run and all sponsor prize will be posted in this thread and beauty tech and the sponsor will send the prize to the winners of prize .

The sponsors will be the judge of winners .

Tomorrow i will post everything .

Mui from Thailand

Sounds exiting Mui..........
Well done for organising this............
xxxx

Well done mui what an excellent idea I know like me you love nail art. I would love to enter your competition pm me when its all organised!! :)

Thanks babe luv Loo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back