Ideas on a course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessaboo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Im after some ideas on what course i can do, ive currently done a acrylic nail course and is looking for something more to offer for my clients. I live in the north west and is willing to travel 40 miles to a course near me.

Ideas would be much appreciated :)

what about a nail art course and gel or shellac,
if you wanted something completely different then spray tan,

all the above are good when starting out to appeal to more clients

Maybe minx? Or konad? Combinations are endless with konad, some really stunning designs. No formal training as far as im aware but worth the investment if your clients love something pretty!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Maybe minx? Or konad? Combinations are endless with konad, some really stunning designs. No formal training as far as im aware but worth the investment if your clients love something pretty!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

We already do minx within the salon, what is konad??

We already do minx within the salon, what is konad??

Konad is a form of nail art that uses engraved stamping plates and type of acrylic based polish. Using a scrapper and stamper, they literally transfer from the plate to the nail. There are thousands of designs (each plate has at least 6-10) and you can buy them in bulk or even on a large plate (A4/A3 sized!)

Well worth investing in (they aren't expensive either - check amazon)- they are very popular and add a little something special to a set of talons as they can be customed to each client.
Youtube has an amazing amount of videos demonstrating them and as before mentioned, the design possibilities are endless!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back