Ideas pleeeeeeease!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi every1,

In my last thread I asked for help with wedding nails ideas, but did'nt get much response, so I thought I'll bring it up again. I need designs for a bride, so if anyone's got any they don't mind sharing please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Aylin

AYLIN said:
Hi every1,

In my last thread I asked for help with wedding nails ideas, but did'nt get much response, so I thought I'll bring it up again. I need designs for a bride, so if anyone's got any they don't mind sharing please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Aylin

I did a post on this myself a while ago and got a good response, try a search on brides maids it will pop up

I've had a couple of brides' nails to do, and they have tended to go for simple daisies with Rhinestones in them on their wedding finger in colours to match their flowers.

CND's Glimmer powder is a beautiful/delicate option instead of plain white powder.

Hope this helps a little

HI Aylin
I was browsing the member galleries earlier and there was a beautiful piccie of pink and whites with white butterflys on them i thought they were abfab!

Hi there

There used to be loads of pics on www.cleverclaws.co.uk but I can't seem to access their site now.

I'm sure if you just type nail art etc on web you'll come up with some other sites.

Deb379

Latest posts

Back