Ideas while soaking off nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella bee

Reaction score
hi, i have a client tonight that is wanting her nails soaked off and another set put on. she had them done by another technician and has had them on for about 4-5 weeks and would like new set. this is my 1st soak off client as others have come with natural nails ready to do enhancements, i am wondering while the nails are soaking off, what do you geeks do inbetween this? thanks :)

I work finishing off the client before them while they are soaking off. I always get a client to come in 30 minutes before I am finished with the appointment before them, so I don't loose any time.

If no client is in before the client tonight, as in your case, I would take the opportunity to fill out their client record card with them, do a consultation and generally chat to them and get to know them.

It is also an opportunity to showcase your self and what you do and the products you use. You certainly don't want to miss or waste opportunities like this.

thanks for reply and ideas, i took the time to get to know about the client and family as she did me and now feel like ive know her for yrs :) she has also taken my number and said will call me for next set :) thankyou x

thanks for reply and ideas, i took the time to get to know about the client and family as she did me and now feel like ive know her for yrs :) she has also taken my number and said will call me for next set :) thankyou x

Ahhhh! Result! :) good for you

x

Latest posts

Back