If I were a finger... I would be...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Finger Would you rather be?

• The Thumb

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • The Nager

Votes: 46 10.9%
  • The Middle

Votes: 34 8.1%
  • The Ring

Votes: 212 50.2%
  • The Pink

Votes: 107 25.4%

• Total voters
[ok.. its just what ive always called it. it fits doesnt it (he says with his nagger waving insistently at the screen)

Wouldn't know, don't nag :arg: I organise my lot LOL!

you guys are just a riot!

I picked the middle finger I mean come on it has it's own catch phrases! I have a client that every now and then when she feels onery has me write sit and spin in cursive across that nail!!

wwwwwweeelll peeps just how old is this post :rolleyes:
just couldnt stop laughing geek(you totally do me in with some of the stuff you put up here its a scream! hubbie got quiet cross with me distracting him from his playstation game :shock: and huffed out of the room i think he feels hes lost me to the geekieness of it all! :D even though i try to convince him yes im educating myself on this pc night after night ;)
for me mate it has to be the good ole thumb! i just love em no matter how bad a set of nails is going, which it doesnt tend to much these days (touch wood ) im pleased to say, the thumb always looks the biz in my opion its the daddy of all fingers (or should that be fingers and thumbs technically? :? ) nickki jonesx

well you either had to many orbits around something when you were younger or just waaaaaaaayyyy too much time on a few hands. definately the ring finger for those diamonds but whch one do you choose if you have sparkles on each finger? :huh: :huh: confused as normal, that's me!

casey

ps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA

its got to be the ring finger for me too because even when i'm having an off day...you know the kind i mean girls, greasy hair :rolleyes: ....massive zit on my chin :x .....unshaven legs and wearing the oldest frumpiest pair of knickers known to man :oops: ........my ring finger still looks very elegant and lady like :p

stanleyann :D

hi,
i dont know which to pick as they are all great including the thumb :twisted:
x

middle finger definately - no not for that reason - as if i would be that coarse(!!!!!) - no its cos its the only one of mine that isn't ugly!!! All the rest are bumpy or bendy and that one is just fine. Mind you, it does come in handy when driving too!

Well what can i say this site gets better and better

so funny !

still laughing at what the geek put

hes just so funnnnnnnnny!

well done Mrs Geek top marks for a top man

:D

As the advert goes ...............

a finger of fun is just enough to give your self a treat :)

It has got to be the pinky, it maybe small and dainty but it's surprizing just what you can do with it.

My My have l chuckled or what with the brilliant posts for this one. Maybe Geek you need to get out more! but if you do that then the funnies will stop. So stay in!! lol lol

Me again, Nager unfortunate name for a finger, yes sounds like an extremity, but not a finger. l always thought nagger had 2 g's. perhaps l am pronouncing it wrong. der.

lm feeling sorry for this one, so l will give it a post - it is one of the most used fingers, when you are very young it is the first that excavates your nasal passages, and other orifices - don't look horrified - we have all done it - it depends what you did with them - on the wallpaper - behind your headboard - rolled then flicked or the turn my stomach gross one - ate them arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - excuse while l hurl. sorry for the sick post :twisted: he he ha ha

I would have to be the Index, Thumb and Ring LOL. These are the fingers which operate my trackball mouse and without them I could not access this heavenly place LOL.

Well I bumped this back up cos I think its one of the greatest posts.
I have to say my favourite finger is the nager or nagger how I`d say it and its the most dominant when you want to be assertive, and thats how I`d like to be........more assertive, especially about my ability to do darn L&P

Well my favourite finger is my pinkie :)
Like me it is only small but does a great job :cool:

Hey Mr Geek your sooooooooo funny Ive just read this post all the way through how long is it!!!! :lol: No not the finger the post can't believe a post can be so long about if I were a finger but yes its addictive this posting stuff!!! I have to agree with Nickie that My boyfriend thinks he's lost me to the computer and he sees me as a true geek now Ha ha :lol:
I have to say that if I were a finger it would be the ring finger of course as I am the queen of all things sparkley !!!!! The ring would have to be Diamond of course still awaiting one for that finger :cry: Maybe one day he'll ask me :rolleyes: Till then Im married to the computer eh!!!! :lol:

I would have to say the index finger as well i'm afraid. It does have something to do with the fact that i have got a reasonably large diamond on it and also it always seems to look great when enhancements or overlays are done on it. Have to say that this is one funny post.

Sam you are hilarious matey, its great the stuff you end up thinking about, then we all end up thinking about it. As for this site, my huzband also thinks i am married to my computer as well!!!!:o

I would be the little finger it always looks great, but doesent have to do any work !!!

See you're all on my wavelength really!!!!:p

Fab post GMG been in hysterics!
Think I'd def be a pinkie, petite(shortass to you lot!)
Not sure of it's purpose but lost without it....
and def get up your nose occassionally!!!:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smack:

Debz xx

Of course as you might have guessed, I would be the ring finger, I finger which they say connects to your heart, the finger which you show the world your commitment to your true love, the finger which houses all kinds of girlish delights: diamonds, platinum, gold, siver...oh how elegant, how wonderful, how lovely..................................Ahhhhh!!!

I would have to be 2 fingers, I know thats gready but i can't choose between the two! The first one would have to be my middle finger purely because of what my journey home from work is like, it is sometime needed! But if I had to choose one it would have to be the ring finger as my nail varnish always looks the best.

Latest posts

Back