If I were a finger... I would be...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Finger Would you rather be?

• The Thumb

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • The Nager

Votes: 46 10.9%
  • The Middle

Votes: 34 8.1%
  • The Ring

Votes: 212 50.2%
  • The Pink

Votes: 107 25.4%

• Total voters
If I had to choose I would be the ring finger as well, because I do love my diamonds!! Also the ring firnger is next to the tallest finger, my hearts desire, I always wish I was taller than 4'11 without my 3 inch heels everyday. :)

BTW GMG very smartly thought out, I am impressed!!! Very entertaining!!

Ms.Matrix said:
Of course as you might have guessed, I would be the ring finger, I finger which they say connects to your heart, the finger which you show the world your commitment to your true love, the finger which houses all kinds of girlish delights: diamonds, platinum, gold, siver...oh how elegant, how wonderful, how lovely..................................Ahhhhh!!!
hey,

i'm with you all the way on this post Ms. Matrix!!!!

Mine definitely has to be the thumb, the one I keep my husband under !!!

You have to get into character for this one! lol
You see I would be the middle finger coz it's all cozy in the middle, able to talk to all its friends on either side and it doesn't get shoved in funny places ( like noses and ears etc!!!) I wouldn't be the nagging finger as it get put in funny places and its always the one that picks a fight! lol
I wouldn't be the thumb coz it get picked on for being fat and dumpy! I wouldn't be the ring finger coz it gets strangled all day and night by tight rings. then the little one doesn't do much, just snuggles up to the ring finger!
OK....OK I know I'm a little zany! but I'm happy that way!
:) :) :)

OK, so I too had a hard choice between two - the ring and the middle.

I like the middle because it is the tallest of the fingers and I'm taller than most and like it and wouldn't want to give it up! However, like most, I love my jewellery and on my hands my ring fingers are second 'tallest' so maybe the ring has the best of both worlds - tall, sparkly and also I like the nail on this finger the best.

I love the way we have all REALLY thought about this! (Especially sooo long after it was first posted!!!)

I'd be the middle!! it's def my most used finger!

DARN TRAFFIC! HEY! YOU CUT ME OFF! THAT WAS MY PARKING SPOT!:twisted:

but no.. really... I'm very tall, so I stand out in the crowd, just like the middle finger!

The ring finger,dripping in diamonds as i should be lol

becki x said:
The ring finger,dripping in diamonds as i should be lol
Thats what I was going to say! Guess I have now anyway lol!!!

I agree the ring finger, sparkling with diamonds.... a girls best friend, plus her nail enchanments too..:lol:

plus her nail enchanments too..

HOW COULD I FORGET THAT BIT,IT'S SACRILIDGE !!!!

the thumb, its what makes us special....:green:

Can't beleive how old this post is! I would definately be the ring finger, IMO the best nails, the nicest shape, superior!!

I am the ring finger... if it has diamonds on!

How groovy is this thread, thanks to Nafia for bumping it up!:hug:
Has to be the pinkie, because it's very short, like me and pink of course!

Well I guess I'm bumping it again, ring finger and ditto the diamonds for a reason :)

i have just thought about this hmmm its hard to choose now though after reading all the posts i now realise just how precious and individual my fingers are (OMG IM HAVING A DE-JA-VU HERE!!!oooh i hate them its gone now i think)
anyway i have finally decided i would be a ring finger....
why........
*its always been there,but you've never really noticed how much one day you'll need it,and when that day does come you'll thank god it was there and hopefully you'll use it more than once!*
otherwise interpreted as marrige that finger will be waiting to put that lovely ring on and if your lucky you'll get to use it more than once and have loads of very rich hubbies to shower you with gems!!!!:green:
and to my mates "yes ive always been here you may not have needed me yet,but when you do ,you know you can reley on me time and time again ill always be here waiting to come in useful for you x":hug:
i think thats what i mean something like that anyway im rubbish with words hahaha lol!

The Nail Geek said:
That would be the one that I already enhanced :twisted:

:goal: "he shoots, HE SCORES!" :goal:

:D :D :D :D
We all have some unperfections Sam.Thank God for enhancements.:lol:
I will go for middle finger.

i would have to say my ring finger,a few years ago i was washing a teapot and it slipped from my hand,i was cut on the ring finger pretty badly and the doctor told more it was very close to my nerve and i almost lost my finger:cry: and i have 4 stitches on my finger as a reminder it just goes to show that we geeks have to be careful with our hands,because nails are our life.:)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Man alive this is an old thread!

But one of my favorites :)

Latest posts

Back