If I were a finger... I would be...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Finger Would you rather be?

• The Thumb

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • The Nager

Votes: 46 10.9%
  • The Middle

Votes: 34 8.1%
  • The Ring

Votes: 212 50.2%
  • The Pink

Votes: 107 25.4%

• Total voters
I would definately be the THUMB!!

Because my life is either "Thumbs Up" or "Thumbs Down".

And you can always turn it sideways, stick it out on the road, and hitch a ride somewhere far, far away!:lick:

I voted thumb cos u pick your nose with any of the others...LOL

WOW! :eek:

I guess I would be the middle finger as it is the longer, taller of the group. It is bold and stands out from it's crowded middle placement and makes a statement!
I too stand out and make a statement.....
......and my finger and I are one as we say F U!:lol: :lol:

I can't believe I am sitting here wondering what finger I would be

But it would have to be the ring finger so that I could wear my diamonds all the time.

If I was a finger I would be the ring finger as it always looks the nicest, my ring finger has my engagement ring and my wedding ring on, and the nail always grows beautifully on both ring fingers.
When I have enhancments on this is the finger that always looks the best!

Although the ring finger is a top contender, I think the pinkie because it came make you look posh even when you don't feel it - when you have your morning cuppa hold the handle and stick out that majestic princess - voilla!!!! Posh bird!:lol:

I'd be the pointing finger, its always the one that gets used for things, you'd get to see more.

It might be nasty things though................I'm not sure now!

definately the pinkie coz it's petite just like me!!! :hug:

:D Samuel your nutts! i like it lol

mine's the ring finger..... does anyone else have squiffy pointer and middle fingers (esp on dominant hand). Not sure if this is from how I hold a pen. :rolleyes:

Yeah, ok I'm weird! :twisted:

i voted for the nager....
i hope it's the pointer finger!!!

you can alway make a statement!!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

LOL i think the most elegant of them all...is the ring finger but to reflect my true self i would have to be the middle finger lol :p :twisted:

...the ring finger (hopefully of some girl married to a wealthy man! lol) because then i would have a gorgeous ring or two on me , i like jewlery:)

Just so I could be covered with gold and diamonds.

Joan

omg wot is this ? :eek: hello everone just reg to salon geek.looks like lots of laughs:lol:. anyway i would be the ring finger, for one reson the ROCK. only if you could be a finger eh. wot do i have on my finger a BIG fat fantastic 0:irked:

Latest posts

Back