If I were a finger... I would be...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Finger Would you rather be?

• The Thumb

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • The Nager

Votes: 46 10.9%
  • The Middle

Votes: 34 8.1%
  • The Ring

Votes: 212 50.2%
  • The Pink

Votes: 107 25.4%

• Total voters
Ok, definatly the middle finger...need I say more? :oops:
Ande yes, Mr. :fro: has waaaaaay to much time on his hands LOL

BIRTHDAY gloria xxx

birthday.gif
Glorsclaws!

notmuffy, that is soooo cute :thumbsup: .I'm 40 today.....sorry, I have to keep saying it in the hope that eventually it wont sound so bad :pale: .My favourite finger has to be the one that my birthday present is sitting on - that is my middle finger . Everytime my partner p****s me off, I'll just give him the finger and it will remind him just how much I'm worth it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the ring finger just always look gorgeous - of all nails that we do, the ring finger always looks the best (this is my humble opinion) - still get a kick out of the 'bird' finger though! :farao:

I noticed most people by far have chosen the ring finger (myself included). For the ladies, is this because the ring finger is the one with the diamonds on them? :D

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I was just drifting off in class today... (sad as I was teaching... oooof... actually I was on break... yea... that’s it...break)

And I thought solemnly... If I were a finger...

Would I be the workhorse of the hand... the Thumb... in all its splendour and glory it gave us the power to evolve from amoebas (as we were the only amoebas that had thumbs)... The grand Thumb that is cool enough to have a silent letter at the end of its name that has piss all to do with the pronunciation of its name... In fact I think I will officially change my name to Samuelb I thought to myself... then I could properly pay homage to the grandest finger of them all...

But then I thought of the petite super model of the gang... the Pinkie. How misunderstood the most beautiful and slender finger of them all. Its beauty is always taken for granted. It is by far the most posh of the lot as seen during tea drinking (always poised and unassuming). That’s it... I would be Posh Pinkie. And I would often plate myself in gold so that others in the room would sit up and take notice when I raised my head...

Then I thought to myself... no I want power, to have respect, control... that’s when I realised I wanted to be the Pointer. That’s right the CEO of the hand. I could make countries shake by my power to push the button, I could make kids grow up mall adjusted from the terror of my trembling nag. I could make it happen for you...

But then I thought... I want respect, not fear... So I would be the Mr. T of the lot... The ring finger. The true finger that is the model for all other fingers to follow. The one adorned with gold, silver, and platinum, the finger I most often demo on as it is the finger I most want to be... That’s it then... the ring finger would be me...

Then I suddenly thought... to hell with it... Ill be Jacks Screaming Rage... the Driving finger.

Toooooooooodles

You got WAAAAAY too much time on your hands...lol

You could have been a writer...you definitely got the knack. I think you got in line twice when God was passing out talent.

Which ever one is a womens favorite! :shock:

sorry couldnt pass the opportunity :oops:

Beachneck said:
Which ever one is a womens favorite! :shock:

That would be the one that I already enhanced :twisted:

:goal: "he shoots, HE SCORES!" :goal:

:D :D :D :D

LOL, is Beachneck some sort of sicko pervert? :shock: Every man should know a womans favorite finger is the one a man uses to get $$$ out of his wallet!!!! :hit:

well done geek that answer is a true gem still laughing now

:D :D :D

Hey Geek............You da man!

Oh and just in case anyones interested, my favourite nail also has to be the ring............no, no, no not just because Geek says it's his!

I find in general that this nail tends to be the most flattering, always a nice strong, striking one. Maybe as ol' Geek pointed out 'it is the one adorned with gold, silver and platinum'

Adele

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORSCLAWS!!!!! :hic: :hic: :hic:

I picked the little finger this is because I have 4 sections to my little finger.

Does anyone else have this? Am I a freak?? :silly:

kitty :meow:

happy birthday gloria
:queen:

This one deserves a bump back up the line for the terrific amount of wit and talent that went into this thread.

In fact... When I read it again I chuckled (actually I tittered) to myself and thought some of the newer joinees might find it almost as amusing as myself.

nJoy

..how old this topic is but I just came across it.

I have never laughed so much Mr Geek :rofl: :rofl: You are truly an amazing piece of work!!!! I can see why Mrs Geek is married to you :oops: ;)

In answer to the question, I too love the ring finger. Not only does it look fab with a whole bunch of those precious gems called diamonds on but I also think it looks really pretty when you have nail art on just that finger.

There's my answer!

I presume the "Nager" is the index finger, but never heard it called that, where'd that come from???

Its latin for naggernomialonyokaukus...

ok.. its just what ive always called it. it fits doesnt it (he says with his nagger waving insistantly at the screen)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back