If looks could kill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Was sent this by Doug Schoon today - and it make for superb reading regarding the ridiculous claims of cosmetic products being tied to health concerns.

A must read - hell. Go out and get an Oprah subscription to support this type of content!

www.thesalongeek.com/oprah.pdf

nJoy

I think that this must be the article that Jeni was referring to in and earlier thread.

It certainly makes interesting reading. So often these studies are biased to what they are trying to prove, yet when professionals from that specific field are asked for their take you find out that the risk, aren't in fact risks, but perhaps could be if you were to bath in the product 24/7!

I guess it is yet more and more cases showing how the media enjoy a good juicy topic that is based on scaremongering and not true facts!

Thanks for the article Sam x

Interesting thanks:hug:

Thanks for sharing, made some interesting reading.......

I think that this must be the article that Jeni was referring to in and earlier thread.

It certainly makes interesting reading. So often these studies are biased to what they are trying to prove, yet when professionals from that specific field are asked for their take you find out that the risk, aren't in fact risks, but perhaps could be if you were to bath in the product 24/7!

I guess it is yet more and more cases showing how the media enjoy a good juicy topic that is based on scaremongering and not true facts!

Thanks for the article Sam x
YES it was!!! The article was too big for me to upload, but thanks for getting it out there!!!

I love facts, but when has the Brtish media let facts influence a good story??!! Cheers Sam.....

Latest posts

Back