If you could design something to make your job easier what would it be?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
as the title says really!

i would design something to protect my nails! i dont know what though

I would design a cloning machine and I'd clone myself :lol:

Something that sucks up every bit of nail dust. Or is there something already that works?

The perfect mobile trolley !

I'm with you souz I always ruin my left pointer

The perfect pair of gloves that fit like latex and feel like latex but don't contain latex (for those of you with an allergy) and are completely resistant to acetone and other nail prep products.

As silly as it sounds I would invent a machine that would automatically take all my equipment from my car and set it all up in my clients houses, all by simply clicking;)

Oh boy, I need to invent this.

I LOVE the cloning idea!
:) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yep the perfect mobile trolly for me too!!! One that has a 'flip out' nail desk to save me corner to corner on dining tables!!! I suppose 'buff and go' kinda thing but its not available in the uk! 😪

X

Not sure what it would be but I know it would be a space saver - my treatment room is absolutely tiny!

I would like auto refills lol so when we use a product it automatically refills ..... I wish;-) xx

I would also like something to keep my nails perfect but I would love my desk to clean itself at the end of the day and after each client I hate doing it

I would invent an automatic stair climber for my mobile kit. such a pain carrying all the stuff up client's stairs....especially if they're in an appartment building with no elevator!

Oh man, I know what you mean. I have a client once a week and she lives at the very top of a 4 level apartment building.....NO LIFT:-O

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yep the perfect mobile trolly for me too!!! One that has a 'flip out' nail desk to save me corner to corner on dining tables!!! I suppose 'buff and go' kinda thing but its not available in the uk! 😪

X

my friend used to use peoples ironing boards with a towel over, perfect width and you can put it near a socket!

The perfect client, one who does as they are told and doesn't lie.

Karaxxx

I would design a cloning machine and I'd clone myself :lol:

Haha! That's exactly what I was going to say!! Another of me please!! Can then be in two places at once lol!

A time machine! There are a few things in life I need to go back and change.

A tele transporter so that when I was in a complete rut I could summon Geeg, or Mrs Geek or someone equally as good to help me.

Lets hope they weren't having a bath tho :eek: lol xx

Latest posts

Back