If you could only wear one CND Shellac colour for the rest of your life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Rinn and Lilypie.

Field Fox is the most perfect nude for me, so much so that I bought extra bottles :)

If only I didn't have to showcase a bit of nail art, I'd totally wear this all the time 😍

Woah, tricky question alert! :rolleyes:
I think Dark Dahlia layered with Ruby Ritz, love it.
Forever is an awfully long time!!!!

Another vote for Field Fox - love, love, LOVE it!! Am I allowed to add a bit of Dream Lily now & then? ;) x

Last edited:
Tainted love or Ruby ritz for me xx

Can I just say that this is categorically the most evil thread that has ever ever been started. I'm in a flat panic and this question is far to hard. I'm a Libra and this question is like hell on earth for us. I don't want to decide and I'm not going to. I want them all and that's that! 😜

NicDox this is so true! I'm a libra too, I must have read this post a hundred times and I'm still no nearer on deciding a favourite!

I'm a Libra too & can I hell decide on a colour when it comes to my nails but when I'm doing clients I think 'yeah I'm going to have that next' but when it comes down to it...not happening!

It would have to be Tropix. The very first CND Shellac colour I ever had on my nails when I first started my love affair with Shellac.

Tropix all the way

Tinted Love for me every time xx

Field fox for me too

Salmon run....love it! Although I'm another libran so this could change tomorrow 😂 x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine would be decadence. It's so classic

I have as much trouble deciding as my clients do ... Being a beauty teacher at Sch means I can't have mine done except in Sch hols ...

Today I'm in love with field fox ... And just couldn't decide between that and salmon run yesterday ...
But I love love Tropix but then I also love tutti fruiti and ....
It's just too much .... Love them all too much to pick one .... Lol xxxx

This thread keeps coming back to haunt my. Lol

Without a doubt dark dahlia for me. I always try to mix it up a little but always go to dd if in doubt! X

Grape gum, Lilac longing or Black pool Oer, that's 3! Lilac longing then.

I think I'd choose Field Fox .... Sooo hard though

Latest posts

Back