if you like dogs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
if you like dogs take a look at my new web site ...only set it up a couple of days ago ...so not much on there yet ...but i will keep at it
thanks for looking
debbie

http://mybullmastiffs.mysite.freeserve.com/

I have to say I`m not into dogs Debbie, but how can you not love them once seeing your site. You`ve done a great job on it and your dogs look gorgeous

They're gorgeous Debbie, I love dogs, more of a Staffy person though. This is my handsome man. He's called Harry.

Attachments

• harry2.jpg
    harry2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 66
I cant believe it Harry looks just like my dog Muttley he is a staff cross lab I will send a pic of him!!! Debbie your Bullmastif is sooooo cute!!! Harry is adorable too!! Ahhhhhh I love dogs :)

Here is my Muttley :biggrin: I love him he is really nice natured too very playfull loves children and other dogs he is brilliant with everyone just doesn't like cats unfortunately, he was a rescue dog from last chance animal rescue!

Attachments

• Muttley2.jpg
    Muttley2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 69
thanks for taking the time to look,debs ,jane and loo. jane we also have a cross staffie called pepsi she is twelve years old a very intelligent dog but a little neurotic:rolleyes: likes to keep our other dogs in check ...we also have a twelve year old golden retriever called fredrica .their pages are going on the web site next .i am busy at the moment doing valentines nail art for a display and then the dogs need walkies ...its hectic here:biggrin: i would put a pic on here of the other two dogs but don't know how yet ...i'll read the instructions soon !!!!

thanks again
debbie

Hiya Debbie,
Love your dogs they are soooooo cute.
Heres my baby, She is a 4 year old rottie :biggrin:

Attachments

• Jetty.jpg
    Jetty.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 61
loo said:
Here is my Muttley :biggrin: I love him he is really nice natured too very playfull loves children and other dogs he is brilliant with everyone just doesn't like cats unfortunately, he was a rescue dog from last chance animal rescue!

I see exactly what you mean Lucy, they're so alike. What a pair of posers! :)

hi all
i have now found out how to post pics (i hope):rolleyes:
here are photos of both my old girls ...both twelve years old ...both completely different dogs ...fredrica loves nothing more that rolling in the mud and swimming whilst pepsi ....thinks she is a human:o and love to be dressed up ..which my daughter doesn't mind doing :eek: .
take care
debbie

Attachments

• muddy fredrica.JPG
    muddy fredrica.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 80
  • pepsi 4.JPG
    pepsi 4.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 89
debbienailz said:
hi all
i have now found out how to post pics (i hope):rolleyes:
here are photos of both my old girls ...both twelve years old ...both completely different dogs ...fredrica loves nothing more that rolling in the mud and swimming whilst pepsi ....thinks she is a human:o and love to be dressed up ..which my daughter doesn't mind doing :eek: .
take care
debbie

Awwwhhhhh they're so sweet and the staffie cross is one cool dude with shades on lol :cool: :lol: How long did it take you to get off all that mud lol

Ooohh! That made my eyes fill! Bless Alfie! He's adorable! :)

Ohh! Your babies are SO cute!!!!

We have a staffy cross called Baxter ...we got him 4wks ago from Rescue. He was so-o thin, you could count his ribs, he was covered in sores, and his tail didn't come out from between his legs for nearly 2wks, he was that frightened. He's really starting to fill out now, and he's like a different dog...he's like my shadow ( he's even sat at my feet now !) .

We had a Rottie called Lennox, but we lost him to cancer the week before Xmas. He was 9yrs old, and he was an absolute darling right up until the end.

Give your babies lots of snuggles from me

mandy_moo_64 said:
Ohh! Your babies are SO cute!!!!

We have a staffy cross called Baxter ...we got him 4wks ago from Rescue. He was so-o thin, you could count his ribs, he was covered in sores, and his tail didn't come out from between his legs for nearly 2wks, he was that frightened. He's really starting to fill out now, and he's like a different dog...he's like my shadow ( he's even sat at my feet now !) .

We had a Rottie called Lennox, but we lost him to cancer the week before Xmas. He was 9yrs old, and he was an absolute darling right up until the end.

Give your babies lots of snuggles from me
Hiya Mandy
How nice to hear about getting a new dog and it having agood home :)
I was sorry to read about Lennox, I also have a rottie picture above.
But before her i had another rottie for 11 years she also like Lennox died of cancer, so i know what u went through.
I hope that Baxter brightens your days. :)

Oh he does, Lesley.

In the last couple of weeks he's really started coming out of his shell, and his whole bum wiggles when he wags his tail now !! He's like a different dog to the one we brought home!

I'd LOVE another rottie (we've had 2 in the last 14 yrs ) and the house seems empty without one ! Maybe when Baxter's more settled, we'll think about looking for one in the rescue centres.

I think you baby is adorable !!

He's SO cute !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back