If you mix cool pink with warm pink does it create neutral pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
I use Tammy Taylor dramatic pink (warm), but like the look of Tammy Taylor true pink (cool). For L&Ps. These days it's hard to determine a clients skin tone by their jewelry as silver jewelry is more popular right now more than gold. I know in a previous thread it was advised to look at the clients jewelry to determine skin tone which isn't a bad idea, however I think I would just rather use a neutral pink so I am safe with everyone. I will be contacting Tammy Taylor on Monday to ask them if it will work, however I was wondering if anyone ever mixed their line of cool pink with their line of warm pink to create a neutral, or if it would just come out a yukky color? :rolleyes:

I'm not a TT user, but I'd mix a little and give it a try on a clear tip. This way you could tell if it was any good & also put it up against the clients nail bed to check their tone.

HTH x

i mix a cool and a warm with my entity range to get a neutral and its very successful. it wont hurt to try it.

Thanks guys for answering. I will try it with a little bit before mixing the whole batch! :green:

Latest posts

Back