If you use Backscratchers Extreme---Please Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellatina0614

Reaction score
I've been using backscratchers Extreme Dip System for the past 2 months. I've gotten the Prep Tutorial Off Here which was a Very Big Help. But I'm still haveing clients come back with nails that have popped off after they come back for their first fill. I've looked for Educater's in my area and they're are none. I've even called other shops Close to my area and the nail tech's no longer work there or something. Anyway I would really LOVE to talk to someone that uses the system Now. I'm hopeing that I haven't invested $600 dollars in a system that just doesn't work..............PLEASE HELP:irked:

I've been using backscratchers Extreme Dip System for the past 2 months. I've gotten the Prep Tutorial Off Here which was a Very Big Help. But I'm still haveing clients come back with nails that have popped off after they come back for their first fill. I've looked for Educater's in my area and they're are none. I've even called other shops Close to my area and the nail tech's no longer work there or something. Anyway I would really LOVE to talk to someone that uses the system Now. I'm hopeing that I haven't invested $600 dollars in a system that just doesn't work..............PLEASE HELP:irked:

how many dips are you doing? are you building up a stress area?

I do 2 dips usually, I do have some clients that only want one dip. I've finally gotten it down to where I don't have the lifting for the first application, It's after they come back for the fill. These ladies are comeing back each week, because they are self admittedly hard on the nails. One client only has one arm, so I do understand that she will be unusally hard on them. They were all fine except for one when she came back the next week. I did the fill and the next day she came back with 3 nails popped off. In the fill I filed around the cuticle area did the prep with the cuticle and used the hygenic elegance and filed then did the base glaze and activated. So what is it that I'm doing wrong? I'm almost at witts end..........lol Do you have luck with this system?

Have to say that i found this system temperamental, when doing 2 dips make sure the 2nd dip isn't in zone 3...only apply the resin and 2nd dip in zone 2 and 1, as if its too thick in zone 3 it will lift.

Thank you for your honesty. I'm also finding this product tempermental. I will still take any instruction that anyone has to give and I will also watch the zones. Please keep the advice comeing..............THANKS:)

If you use this system please contact me, cuz I'd love to pick your brain. And trade some ideas and stuff. Thanks!!!!

i used to use this at red door salon and spa,it doesnt smell which is good but i noticed that if you dont white block buff the oils off the nail plate it lifts and you need to put the finish glaze on first,then buff that off.there is a dvd that comes with a kit here in usa-just go on line or call them up and order it.i watched it millions of times and it also has silk wrap system which im seriouly getting into.hope it helps

I am having the same problem you are it seems like they either lift or pop off. Did you ever find out what to do?:rolleyes:

I have been using this extreme nail system for alittle over 2 months, and every person that i have done, their nails are either lifting or popping off! I am following every step that there is an i watch the dvd to see if I am leaving anything out. Can someone please give me advice for what i need to do right.Because i am just starting out in this business and i don't want people to think that i Suck:cry: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!:irked:

I have found that since using Creatives Cuticle Remover and doing a really good prep and using some Scrub Fresh, I havent had any trouble with lifting. I also use Solar oil, and have stopped using their hygienic elegence and their oil.

hth

I have a question, I use alot of nail stickers with this system, and use Seche Vite over the top, but when I use the Stripr Non-Acetone remover it takes the shine off the Glaze Sealer and also did this when I use IBD Intense Seal.

Does anyone know why that might be? Thought it had somthing to do with the ingredients in the Seche Vite top coat?

thanks for any advice

Latest posts

Back