If you won £100,000!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would 1: move out to a slightly nicer bungalow than our budget can buy now lol. 2: Holidays, I'd have a Disney Florida holiday again and also buy a nice holiday for my mum (probably northern lights). 3: Cartier diamond jewellery (I wish!!!)

Mine would all go towards a house :D ow it would be lovely.

Put a deposit down on a nice house, invest in some top notch training and keep a little bit aside for a mad spending spree and a holiday!

A house! I'm starting to think winning money is the only way I'll ever get to move out! :(

Pretty much everyone would use it on deposit for house/move lol thats deffo wot id do anyways x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd use part of it towards a deposit for a house, get a nice new car and have a fancy holiday! Then try and keep some of it for savings or treating myself in the future!

image.jpg

Obviously!

I'd add it to the house deposit I've got at the moment so we wouldn't need a mortgage then I'd put the remaining £5k - £10k into an account for my daughter. The third thing could be a shopping spree for baby clothes in primark, I'd only need £70 for that!

Funny I was just thinking this last night!
I would in this order:
Nose job
Holiday to Maldives
Get a house

Chocolate
Holiday
Another holiday

I did write a list but in actual fact id pay most of my mortgage off and clear any straggly debts. We would then have a nice monthly income from our jobs and get luxuries with that :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Funny I was just thinking this last night!
I would in this order:
Nose job
Holiday to Maldives
Get a house

Ohh yer forgot about surgery😉I would have a nose job, and lipo on my hips xx

First of all split it with my husband, then give a chunk of my half to my children.
The rest I would use on fripperies! Concert tickets, lipsticks, meals out, beauty treatments, taxis, fresh flowers. It would be lovely to just spend without considering it. Shallow, but honest!

100k? you guys are easily pleased....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would you need 10x this to even consider claiming it? ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd be pleased with 1k right now ;) haha xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmm with 100k I would definitely set up business ventures and buy a salon and maybe get myself a car!
That way by the time I'm ready to move out and buy a house I would already have the money from the businesses :p
(In my dreams) 😬

I would pay off my mortgage £50k
pay off debts £5k
Put an extension on my house £20k
Go on a family holiday £5k
Buy a car £15k
Keep £5k for a rainy day.

I did win £156k on the lottery when I was 21 (had 2 kids renting a house) we put £100k down on our house, bought a car, went on a few holidays, paid off a bit if debt and generally topped up our living for 4 years.

It's all gone and we've tacked up some debt but it have an amazing start in adult life. Our mortgage is under £300 a month and the only reason I can afford to start a salon was because we have a low mortgage.

I couldn't imagine having a £800+ mortgage!

Jemima :)

I would pay off my mortgage £50k
pay off debts £5k
Put an extension on my house £20k
Go on a family holiday £5k
Buy a car £15k
Keep £5k for a rainy day.

I did win £156k on the lottery when I was 21 (had 2 kids renting a house) we put £100k down on our house, bought a car, went on a few holidays, paid off a bit if debt and generally topped up our living for 4 years.

It's all gone and we've tacked up some debt but it have an amazing start in adult life. Our mortgage is under £300 a month and the only reason I can afford to start a salon was because we have a low mortgage.

I couldn't imagine having a £800+ mortgage!

Jemima :)

Bloody hell! My dream! Do you still do the lottery now? Do you remember the numbers that won lol x

Latest posts

Back