If you won £100,000!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy a property worth £100 outright with no mortgage and rent it out giving me a salary for the rest of my life which I will save up to do the other stuff,

Then when the £100,00 has run out for you ladies mine will keep on coming......

I mean £100,00 not £100

I would buy a property worth £100 outright with no mortgage and rent it out giving me a salary for the rest of my life which I will save up to do the other stuff,

Then when the £100,00 has run out for you ladies mine will keep on coming......

Haha a £100.... a wendy house? Lol. XxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

£100,00 wouldn't buy much more!! Xx

My husband owns an estate agents and you would be surprised what you could buy at an auction for under £100,000 ps we are talking an investment property here not a house to live in!!

£100,00 wouldn't buy much more!! Xx

We already have have an apartment for £97,000..(bought at auction)that gives us £850 a month for doing nothing....

My husband owns an estate agents and you would be surprised what you could buy at an auction for under £100,000 ps we are talking an investment property here not a house to live in!!

Bet you get some real bargains, I'm just going off partners, parents, sisters house ect!
£100,00 would not get you far x

Bet you get some real bargains, I'm just going off partners, parents, sisters house ect!
£100,00 would not get you far x

You wouldn't really want to live in them to be fair they are pretty small but they are in central b'ham by all the university's so the students all rent them....and pay good money for the location

I do agree though £100k wouldn't get you very far for a nice family home in nice area !!! If only would could win millions ey!!......

Xxxx

You wouldn't really want to live in them to be fair they are pretty small but they are in central b'ham by all the university's so the students all rent them....and pay good money for the location

I do agree though £100k wouldn't get you very far for a nice family home in nice area !!! If only would could win millions ey!!......

Xxxx

Bet you get to see some rights bargains with your husband being estate agent.
Yes we can all dream I guess, think my list has gone over the £100,00 adding my surgery haha!
Xxxx

Latest posts

Back