If you won £100,000!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmiLou

Newbie Nail Tech
Reaction score
If you were lucky enough to win £100,000, what would be the first three things you would splash out on?!

I would put £30,000 down on a house as a deposit.

Take a 6 month sabbatical from my main job and travel the world.

Retrain with CND.

:smack:

I would:

Finish paying off some personal bills
Put it to the mortgage
And being me, most likely put it aside to fester and grow

I'd put it into the mortgage. How borings that lol!

Maybe keep a little bit for new carpets, bathroom and kitchen. We bought a house in December and there is so much work to do!

Well first off I'd take it out in £5 notes and swim in it ;) once that got old I'd put it towards a house and a brilliant wedding and honeymoon :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I would pay off some debts, buy a new car and put the rest on a house big enough to have a lovely home salon!

If there was anything left would spend a bit on building my business up and doing additional training!

£100,000 doesn't really go far these days sadly although I wouldn't say no of course!

I would take me an the boyfriend on holiday .... Give about £20,000 to my mom and dad then finish my garage conversion and buy a car xx

Take kids on holiday to Disney, pay off mortgage and build a cabin in back garden for home salon.

Interesting thread! Most of mine would go on a mortgage :)

I'd pay off my debts and give some to family.
Take my gorgeous boys to disney.
Then deposit on a house. Sorted lol

Pay off debts, holiday and shopping spree! Whoo hoooo 🎊💗👠👙💄👛👗☀️💶💰

I would pay off our mortgage and take my children to Disney, have a good shopping spree and book a big holiday for all our family together and set myself up in business ( probably best to double the £100000 though) lol

Florida with my tribe, new car and most importantly Christian Laboutins 👠

Pay off my debts.
Deposit on house.
Leave the boyfriend and relocate back to Yorkshire.....

I would pay off my partners debts. Set up an account for his mum and dad and put a little bit in there each month, so they needn't struggle.
I would then put a deposit down on a 3 bedroom house. Finish setting up my business and put £5000 towards my other business venture. Put £3000 in a ISA for my baby when he/she is older.
The £48,000 that's left would be invested very carefully to bring back continuos revenue and slowly and eventually double. I can dream!

I would....

Put a deposit on a house

Start the looooong process of trying to have a baby

Get married (nothing too fancy) and Luuuush honeymoon

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would....

Put a deposit on a house

Start the looooong process of trying to have a baby

Get married (nothing too fancy) and Luuuush honeymoon

Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That sounds like what I'm aiming for this year! :D

I would put £50,000 down on a deposit for a house, invest £20,000 into my salon to upgrade afew things, do some more training, put £15,000 into savings and the other £15,000 towards wedding and honeymoon. Not even engaged yet but it will happen lol it will. I will keep on dreaming, I never win anything :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pay off my debts.
Deposit on house.
Leave the boyfriend and relocate back to Yorkshire.....

I'm in Yorkshire where about's were you from? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Put 2 deposits down on two flats, rent them out for now but hope my kids may then eventually consider moving out when they are earning enough and can get mortgages.

Latest posts

Back