If you're on linenow, look at this!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Hey to all of you that are on line right this minute.

Why not take this opportunity to buy your tickets for Breast Cancer and at the same time possibly win the prize of some of Doug schoons manuscript??

There are still plenty who have not got their tickets and I wish you'd do it right now. Its so easy and this killer disease affects us all so closely. Ourselves, our mothers, our sisters, aunts and grandmothers.

Tickets are not expensive and it is so easy to do. Please help.

I bought another 20 yesterday, but it's not showing on my total yet?!

Sarah

It's to do with whether you finished out to the end screen on paypal, let sam know, he'll sort it for you.

YOur support has been fantastic ... thank you so much.No, this message is for all those who have not yet purchased tickets and there are plenty of them. Many on line right this minute enjoying the site ... which is FREE and getting great education .... which is FREE. It would be nice to show appreciation for these things and for the good health that we are all hopefully enjoying.

And I want us to WIN damn it!!!!!!

Thanks Cathie - still a paypal novice, so I'll make sure I do that next time I buy some more tickets.
nails@42ndstreet said:
Sarah

It's to do with whether you finished out to the end screen on paypal, let sam know, he'll sort it for you.

Bought mine 10 minutes ago through paypal:D

Ive finally figured out how to do it and bought my tickets :wink2:

Latest posts

Back