Igora colour 10

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of introducing a ten minute colour service to client, using Igora colour 10

Anyone used this before?

How does it compare to normal Igora Royal?

Should I charge less?

We used to use this in my old salon, mainly for people without grey who were only shifting a tone or A level, I.e natural 6 going to s 5.3 etc never charged less tho the tubes still cost the same :)

We used to use this in my old salon, mainly for people without grey who were only shifting a tone or A level, I.e natural 6 going to s 5.3 etc never charged less tho the tubes still cost the same :)

Thanks kahuna! Any downsides?

I assume just grey coverage? Only because we never used it for grey there must have been a reason for that otherwise surely everyone would have it on their heads, we only used it for slight changes really

It didn't cover too well with lots grey. I liked the 7-12 for lightening darker bases :)

Just like kahuna wrote it's good for minor changes. Be sure to protect the skin as it stains a lot! Also apply as quickly as you can or one side goes deeper...

Iv been using quite a bit of it since its relaunch about 3 months ago and really liking it using it on about 4 regular clients that are 70 or more % white with really good results using the. 00 with 30v and 15 minutes, the colours I find slightly cooler than normal royal range which it actually nice

do these stop developing after 10? or get deeper?

Iv been using quite a bit of it since its relaunch about 3 months ago and really liking it using it on about 4 regular clients that are 70 or more % white with really good results using the. 00 with 30v and 15 minutes, the colours I find slightly cooler than normal royal range which it actually nice
Glad to hear some positive feed a k about this product excited to use the 9.00 grey coverage x

Latest posts

Back