Igora didn’t last 4 days help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairxByxMollie

Reaction score
I’ve got a client who has started with dyed brown hair, we got to a light blonde finally after a good few appointments but when I used igora dove grey and it came out a lovely silver but it’s only been 4 days and she’s messaged me saying it’s gone back to blonde [emoji20]

I’m self employment in a salon where I pay 50/50 commission and owner supplies products,so I can’t just exactly bring her back in for a free recolour and the owner wouldn’t like me using the products free of charge.

df3a22fc3f30587cf66a511b20ebc949.jpg

What would you do if this happened to you? X

Have you seen the hair?
You said it’s taken a few appointments to go blonde. Could you have overlapped the bleach and left the hair very porous?
What has she used as a shampoo?
Does she use straighteners that don’t have a choice of settings? (They are often too hot)

If you have to re-do it, so be it. That’s the risk the salon owner takes with going for a percentage split.

I think it all depends on has the client washed her hair every day? Is she using correct shampoo? Supermarket shampoo will soon strip out toner. I would do it again but send her home with sulphate free,violet shampoo and conditioner. I always tell my clients if they don't use good professional products toner will only last a short while.xx

Latest posts

Back