Igora silver/purple hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat42

Reaction score
Just wanting a little bit of advise, and want to find out what people think about ths mix, or if anyones tried it before!
I normally use wella illumina 10/1 and 9/60 but want to go a bit more extreme- and want to give igora a go :)

I want a slightly darker root blended into a silver lighter shade- I also want the roots to have a purple tone. On a bleached base 10 I was going to:
apply 8-11 and 0-99 in a ratio of about 28ml to 8ml with 10vol to root area in diagonal sections so its a softer root effect.
then apply 9.5-22 with 10vol to the rest of the hair and blend into the root section.
Leave for about 20mins.

Do you think i should add a drop of 0-99 to the 9.5-22? Im not sure how much of a blue tone (with it being -22) it has- dont want blue hair, I want it to be a nice silver.

Any reassurance/ advice would be appreciated :)

Just wanting a little bit of advise, and want to find out what people think about ths mix, or if anyones tried it before!
I normally use wella illumina 10/1 and 9/60 but want to go a bit more extreme- and want to give igora a go :)

I want a slightly darker root blended into a silver lighter shade- I also want the roots to have a purple tone. On a bleached base 10 I was going to:
apply 8-11 and 0-99 in a ratio of about 28ml to 8ml with 10vol to root area in diagonal sections so its a softer root effect.
then apply 9.5-22 with 10vol to the rest of the hair and blend into the root section.
Leave for about 20mins.

Do you think i should add a drop of 0-99 to the 9.5-22? Im not sure how much of a blue tone (with it being -22) it has- dont want blue hair, I want it to be a nice silver.

Any reassurance/ advice would be appreciated :)
igora do a absolute silver range, have you tried it? ive personally used the slate gray, which is a darker silver, and lilac grey, which would give you that lovely purple hue. im not to familiar with the wella colours, but the Schwarzkopf igora range is AMAZING!

I mix igora 8-11 with blonde me lilac & mines grey/purple! X

if you haven't coloured yet....9,5.22 is fine on its own for a silver results, as long as your blonde is nice a light first, you want a nice clean 11 from you prelightening, as its blue base it is more steel silver, which would suit a deeper grey roots, if your thinking a more purple root, white length and ends with be more flattering, so 9,5.1 with 0.11 length and ends. have a look at the grey series because they are amazing and perfect for the look you want to achieve, in my experience though they are can go quite dark, mix well with silver and treatment

Hi All, the Igora Royal range is fantastic as mentioned above!

Colour Envy

Latest posts

Back