IHBC Trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
I am currently using Star Nails performance powder and liquid (trained with it) and would like to find another system. Ive heard that Creative is a really good product. Can anyone advise and let me know how I would be able to apply for the conversion course, I am IHBC trained in advanced nail techniques. I am also interested in the Spa Manicure and Pedicure range.

Any help would be appreciated to set me on my way!!

Heather
Mobile Nails.

Mobile Nails said:
I am currently using Star Nails performance powder and liquid (trained with it) and would like to find another system. Ive heard that Creative is a really good product. Can anyone advise and let me know how I would be able to apply for the conversion course, I am IHBC trained in advanced nail techniques. I am also interested in the Spa Manicure and Pedicure range.

Any help would be appreciated to set me on my way!!

Heather
Mobile Nails.

Hiya Heather,
If you have a vtct you can apply to do a conversion course now.
If not you need to be a practising tech for 1 year.

Just call 0113 275 5719 and ask to speak to an Academy Advisor. The advisor will be happy to tell you all you need to know, and to send you details of your nearest Creative Nail Academy and Conversion Course dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back