Ikea desks used as nail desks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
im outgrowing my nail station and wanting a new one but really dont want to spend lots (would rather buy product!), anyway can some of you who have bought from ikea show me yours. have been worried as some of them are quite a bit wider than what i have??

The Ikea Curry is really fine, but I know what you mean. When I went to Ikea I made my husband pretend to sit the other side and give me his hand. We must have looked like a right couple of weirdos. :D

The Ikea Curry is really fine, but I know what you mean. When I went to Ikea I made my husband pretend to sit the other side and give me his hand. We must have looked like a right couple of weirdos. :D

thats what i was going to do!!take my husband and pretend lolxx

Do it, it's the only way! :D

I also use one it's perfect! See my pics on biz geek show us your set up page 48! X

I love mine it's quite skim which is such a lovely change from stretching over dining tables etc!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346431285.490944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346431285.490944.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 10,188
pixie beauty what is your desk called??i cant find it on there??

I love my IKEA nail desk! It's glass topped and perfect for the job.

Xx

I've got the expedit desk combo for my nail desk. Nice and bit but sometimes a tad wide xx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

I love my IKEA nail desk! It's glass topped and perfect for the job.

Xx

Where did you get your glass from? I would like some for mine x

What about your Dust Extractor, I couldn't work without one in my desk? Have any of you had them fitted?

I don't know what it's called but it's part of the bedroom set the one everyone seems to have. It's meant to be a sideboard table on castors that rolls over the bed, this is the single bed size, cost £40 Xx

i have a black glass one from ikea its perfect for my space but not very long. it was around £30+£2.50 Per leg :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i have a black glass one from ikea its perfect for my space but not very long. it was around £30+£2.50 Per leg :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Could I be cheeky and ask for a pic as pic please.

I've got the glass top one being delivered Tuesday. Should have been here last week but it got broken before it had even been put on the delivery van. Legs are here waiting to be used.
It's going to be brilliant not to be having to put my mobile table in my room then take it out then in again. It's like the hokey kokey for tables :)
Vicki x

I love mine it's quite skim which is such a lovely change from stretching over dining tables etc!

Wow! I totally need this... I've been looking on ebay for cheap tables, never considered Ikea. Is it the right height ect? X

What do you all use for drawers as I have a kidney shaped table from Argos which is great but would love some drawers to store all the bits & pieces I don't want on show!!

This is a fantastic idea. Think I may need to have a change of desk. 😃

I've been through them over the years lol
Expedite
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346443421.204003.jpg

Malm
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346443463.015027.jpg

A d can't rember this ones name black and clear glass with butterfly's

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346443512.490429.jpg

They are cheap enough to replace , with out looking cheap. always other things to mix and match , avalible everywhere

Latest posts

Back