Ikon.IQ vs Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollyjayne

Reaction score
Looking to invest in a new gel system. Leaning towards Ink as they’re such good value for money. But I hear IKON.IQ (although pricier) you only have to have one coat of colour making it quite cost effective? Anyone recommend what way to go? Thanks!

I use INK London but I have also been on a See & Try Day with Ikon.iq and was impressed with them as well.

I have stayed with INK because I’m very happy with them and don’t feel the need to introduce another brand but if I was, I would certainly go for IKON.IQ. I appreciate this isn’t really much help, but I think both brands are good quality and trustworthy, so in my opinion either would be a good choice. Why not get trial kits in both and see which you prefer?

Ikon has a different application technique, and I see some techs struggle with it to start with, so I think a conversion course would be worthwhile and I understand it’s reasonably priced.

I use INK London but I have also been on a See & Try Day with Ikon.iq and was impressed with them as well.

I have stayed with INK because I’m very happy with them and don’t feel the need to introduce another brand but if I was, I would certainly go for IKON.IQ. I appreciate this isn’t really much help, but I think both brands are good quality and trustworthy, so in my opinion either would be a good choice. Why not get trial kits in both and see which you prefer?

Ikon has a different application technique, and I see some techs struggle with it to start with, so I think a conversion course would be worthwhile and I understand it’s reasonably priced.
Thank you so much. It was very helpful :) I have used INK before and loved them. Just didn’t know cost wise which would be better. I didn’t realised IKON had a different application. I’ll have a look into it! Thank you! X

Latest posts

Back