Ilah Semi Permanent mineral brow powder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmeliaR

Reaction score
has anyone come across this brand or used it before i saw it advertised in PB magazine looked on there website and not to sure what to think? it says its semi permanent but only lasts a day! have any geeks used it?

I'm just bumping up this thread. I had a rep in the salon to talk me through the brows. It seems a bit like HD I think. You put a stencil over the eyebrow. Tint, pluck, wax and thread then use the mineral powder to fill them in and make them defined. They call it semi permanent because the powder stays on until you cleanse your face. She did mine and they looked amazing. Not too dark or big. I felt they were a more marketable option for my salon as they look good on inlet clients too where as I probably wouldn't do HD brows on my older clients. I'm interested to see if anyone has used them on clients or themselves and how you got on. Would anyone have them in their salon? Xx

We have just completed our ilah brows training today.Very impressed with the treatments and products. There are two treatments the 24hr brow and the red carpet brow.The red carpet brow is similar to the hd brow treatment but they use stencils and use mostly threading.The 24hr brow is using the semi permanent powders and stencils then threading. There are three different ways to use the powder if you apply the balm first it will last alot longer.I would definitely recommend it. Our facebook page is www.facebook.com/bodywyze if you want to see some photos of the brows we did on our training.

Latest posts

Back