Illamasqua make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
I really love Illamasqua Make Up and fancy doing one of their courses. Have any of you been on one of their courses? If so, what did you think? Done a search on here and can't find anything and also searched for reviews on google but can't find any impartial reviews!
Please let me know if you have any experience of these, dying to hear some feedback!!!:lol:

I've been wondering this as well...anyone been on one of their courses?

I've recently been to an illamasque perfecting eyes course and tbh I did not think it was worth the money I spent. The tutor was a bit lazy and I think he had other stuff going on as he was in and out of the room printing off photographs. At the start of the course he said he would go through different eye shapes and a variety of things that we didn't need to take notes. I wish I had taken a note of what he said he would cover so I could have raised this with him properly. I would stick with MAC makeup as I have heard from other colleagues that they have a professional attitude. I also don't want to learn how to perfect drag makeup which is what this makeup artist was constantly steering us towards. I would not recommend illamasque London as a suitable place to learn.

I had a completely different experience to beezee.

I love their products so did their glamour eyes course and found it great, really informative.
The trainer was brilliant and even though I was only there for a couple of hours I learnt a lot.
The trainers product knowledge was brilliant, she matched every product that suited my skin without even trying it on me and everything was a perfect match! (Which I've never had anywhere else)

Id definitely recommend them and I'd definitely train with them again. x

Latest posts

Back