Illumina 8/69

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louby818

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to this salon geek. Looking for sone advice. I’ve just started using illumina. I have a client with pretty light hi-lights which have built up so it’s pretty much block colour, usually use 10/16 kolestone to tone. Her natural would be about 7 with 50% white. How would illumina 8/69 work? Would mixing some 8/ in with it be enough? Or would that still leave it too violet. Going for a more natural/ grey ish look. Thanks

Hi, I’m new to this salon geek. Looking for sone advice. I’ve just started using illumina. I have a client with pretty light hi-lights which have built up so it’s pretty much block colour, usually use 10/16 kolestone to tone. Her natural would be about 7 with 50% white. How would illumina 8/69 work? Would mixing some 8/ in with it be enough? Or would that still leave it too violet. Going for a more natural/ grey ish look. Thanks
I used to use Illumina 7/ + 8/69 as a lowlight on bleached hair on one of my clients and it was a lovely cool colour.

I used to use Illumina 7/ + 8/69 as a lowlight on bleached hair on one of my clients and it was a lovely cool colour.
Ok thanks for your reply

Latest posts

Back