Illumina colour by wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sel

Reaction score
the picture attached I was probably going to use 66/02- but wanted to try illumina as I know it will cover the greys aswell and give that extra shine … she has colour on the ends from ages ago and her roots come through which is 25% grey. What would be the best colour from illumina
1E878B14-0104-4427-A20C-BE04EB435586.jpeg

the picture attached I was probably going to use 66/02- but wanted to try illumina as I know it will cover the greys aswell and give that extra shine … she has colour on the ends from ages ago and her roots come through which is 25% grey. What would be the best colour from illuminaView attachment 213001
Depends what you're wanting to achieve?

Depends what you're wanting to achieve?
Similar to what she has in the ends but bit more life to it. She doesn’t do much to her hair she just colours the roots and let it grow out until next time. But I wanted to experiment with Differnet shades of colours. Don’t want to go darker or lighter. It’s basically what she has but boy more life to it. If you know what I mean 😉

6/76 is a lovely colour to add a little bit of something special.
For something on the cooler side 6/19 is nice, but can be quite flat.
Or for a nice soft but natural colour just use the 6/

6/76 is a lovely colour to add a little bit of something special.
For something on the cooler side 6/19 is nice, but can be quite flat.
Or for a nice soft but natural colour just use the 6/
Will it match close enough to what she has in the ends or will it look like a band ? I want to even it out close enough to her ends with out darkening it ?

To be honest it's difficult that nsee what shade her ends are, have you got a different photo where the hair is dry and possibly on better lighting?

Am afraid not 🙈- what if I was to do the roots 66/02 and used illumina like a toner to give that extra shine?

Am afraid not 🙈- what if I was to do the roots 66/02 and used illumina like a toner to give that extra shine?
66/02 is quite flat mind. I use the 88/02 on one of my clients and mix it equal amount with 88/0 to get a cool natural result. I'd imagine it's quite green on its own.

66/02 is quite flat mind. I use the 88/02 on one of my clients and mix it equal amount with 88/0 to get a cool natural result. I'd imagine it's quite green on its own.
Having looked at the photo again, I'd go with illumina 6/

Having looked at the photo again, I'd go with illumina 6/
Sorry for the late response I went with 66/02 and it blended really well 🥰 thank you but will keep in mind of the 6/illumina for next time

Latest posts

Back