Illumina Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halafihi101

Reaction score
Hey!

when I do root smudges I tend to use colour touch and do it on wet hair because it blends sooo much better and they advise you use colour touch on we hair anyway don’t they...

I’m wanting to do a root smudge with 6/16 illumina, could I do this on wet hair? Would it cover still? She has no greys she’s a natural 10

thanks in advance! X

Hey!

when I do root smudges I tend to use colour touch and do it on wet hair because it blends sooo much better and they advise you use colour touch on we hair anyway don’t they...

I’m wanting to do a root smudge with 6/16 illumina, could I do this on wet hair? Would it cover still? She has no greys she’s a natural 10

thanks in advance! X
Yes, obviously the hair has to be towel dried well. But if you used 1.9% it'll definitely deposit :)

Yes, obviously the hair has to be towel dried well. But if you used 1.9% it'll definitely deposit :)
Thankyou sooo much!! Can you use 1.9 with illumina? I’ve only ever used it on grey hairs with 6% so it’s new to me haha! :)

Thankyou sooo much!! Can you use 1.9 with illumina? I’ve only ever used it on grey hairs with 6% so it’s new to me haha! :)
Yeah 1.9% is used to depositing :)

Latest posts

Back