I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Geek said:
SORRY :o yes shrooms are mushrooms and yes to everything above - I know it's wierd and we've kind-of done phobias in a previous Chit Chat post but I have a 'shroom phobia' (I wish we still had the puke icon :biggrin: ) long story - best said in person (and seriously not that interesting)!!!

like this one babe??????

Come on kerry you have got the chance to show us your not a wimp why go on a programme if your going to spend all the time moaning COME ON GIRL SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE GOT. Get some attitude woman. Youve had 2 kids child birth is worse than what your doing !!!! :D

im with u mrs geek mushrooms are seriously vile .the thought of them is so ....... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yep.............I agree Kerry definately has to go, how pathetic was she last night!!!!!
Didn't have much time for Jordon, and liked Kerry but now think the opposite for both. Don't think Kerry has done herself any favours by agreeing to do this.

GO JORDON,.................. GET OUT KERRY!!!!!!!

Hey don't know about you guys, but IACGMOOH has certainly brightened up my talking topics for the day:lol: Hey and that's saying something as anyone who knows me will vouch for!

Adele

Mrs Geek said:
ok folks - Kerry HAS TO GO!!!!

It reminded me of Creative Bootcamp..... ha ha!!

Kidding Sam. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Seriously tho, wouldn't it do us all good to take part in something like that? You'd come out a better person.... if you came out at all!

I was once in the Navy (One of the first girls to do Marine Engineering!) We had to do lots of expeditions over moorland with assault courses and all that type of thing. It was extremely challenging, but I do think it was very good for my confidence and self esteem. I acheived things I never believed I would. However - none of this mamby pamby warm weather and nice food. Nooooooo, ration packs, blisters and dartmoor in the winter.

My husband did the aircrew one, they don't get any food for four days, or a tent, and then they get hunted down by dogs and interigated!

Bring back national service!!!!!

:lol: eckkkk spiders i'm terrified of them, a friends boyfriend used to have 13 turantulas, he used to keep them in fish tanks with little gardens in them and feed them crickets from the pet shop :evil: he once cornered me with one in his hand i was petrified, crying, screaming :cry: the lot, it was horrible, i was carrying on that much i didnt realise it was just the turantulas shedded skin, not until he though it at me anyhow :evil: :evil:
so as you can imagine i'm truley terrified if i see one in the house my son (who is just 7) or my hubby have to come and get it and teake it outside all the while laughing there little heads off :lol: :lol: because there usually quite small! :o
Well thanks for listening to my long boring tale :green:

Jinxx if i see one in the house my son (who is just 7) or my hubby have to come and get it and take it outside all the while laughing there little heads off :lol: :lol: because there usually quite small! :o Well thanks for listening to my long boring tale :green:[/QUOTE said:
just so you your not alone my 7 year old does the same for me! :rolleyes:
They have there little uses dont they MEN!!!

Yep they certainly do :rolleyes: but its not only me my neighbour is also terrified of spiders so she has also had Jake (my son) round a couple of times to get rid of them!!!

Hey you lot,
What d'ya all think of Kerry now??????
I think she's lovely!!!! Bless 'er!!!

[SIZE=3]
WELL DONE KERRY!!!![/SIZE]

Jenny and Peter well done too!!

Sarah xx

:sad: go kerry i am so chuffed,she soooooooo deserved to win, i think anyway,but now i'm sad(and yes that makes me a very sad person) cos its finished :sad: but i hear they will be doing another!!! yipeeeee,fabarooney :lol:

OK OK I stand corrected:rolleyes: even I liked her at the end but the burping - OMG - I don't know how she dares infront of the mass millions but it's what makes her - HER and that's OK with me!!! Well Done Kerrie!!

OMG, what are you all doing now its over. My life is empty now. The endless newspaper stories about Jordan and Peter aren't helping me to adjust to life without the jungle antics.

It has all made me realise that I seriously need to get a life.

I know what you mean Glynis!! lol!
I think there should be a new programme called

'I'm NOT a celebrity GET me in there!!!' (I'll be first in line so long as I dont have to eat dodgy stuff!!) ha ha, oh, and Mrs Geek I promise I won't burp at all lol!

luv Sarah xx

Hey you know wot!!!!!!i've just heard on the radio today that there is gonna be another it will be on the telly in november.and that "brian" kerrys hubby is gonna be in it,i think this thread will probably still be going in november by the looks of it!!! :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol:roll on november!

November? :eek:

But what will I do until then? And what if it doesn't actually start then? I'm having a panic attack now.

Does anyone know where I can buy a life? Preferably wholesale and with a VAT receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back