I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Who is already addicted to this???????

I can't believe that they are going to let them put those insects in their helmets!!!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THOSE SPIDERS!!!!!!! I freaked out watching and started crying!! How sad am I! I need a drink!!!!!!! I would scream my heart out if that was me!! :cry:

I think I might be sick!!!!!!! I have a whole new respect for Jordan! :biggrin:

Ack. We were rolling around on the floor. I fricking hate spiders.

GO JOHNNY!

The Nail Geek said:
Ack. We were rolling around on the floor. I fricking hate spiders.

GO JOHNNY!

i THINK JOHNNY AND JORDAN
will make this show brill :biggrin:
Kerry what u doing there girl............

eeeeeeewwwwww How did they go through with the challenge if that was me I would have gone without food for a week!!!!! I cant believe what they had crawling around their faces it makes my skin crawl just watching it. :cry: I too could have cried I really dont like spiders not even small ones and the thought of a maggot in my ear hole well thats enough to make me ill !!!

Those were two brave peeps :eek: wonder what more horrors they are going to put them through on the next programme. Oh and poor Kerry I do feel sorry for her as I would be exactly the same.

Haha! I thought I would be kind and vote Kerry for the Bird thing so that she didn't have to touch any insects but no such luck! Bless her! I don't blame her for being terrified. :eek:

The Lads I used to work with would throw Spiders at me knowing I hated them and I would scream so much that I'd start to cry!! :cry: :cry:

Big Bullies! God I love having my own Shop!!!!!!! ;)

yes hooked already but :eek: those creepy crawlies no way

I personally had no liking for either Jordan or Johnny Rotten but how seeing a programme like this changes your mind, no wonder they do it.
After just the one I think Johnny will provide the entertainment and Jordan, what can I say about her???????? She has gone way up in my estimation, I couldn`t have done that if my life depended on it, and what is Mrs Best doing in there? did anyone hear her speak at all cos I know I didn`t.
But on a down side, Jordan could have sorted her nails before she went in there, chipped bright red polish just doesn`t do it for me

beautifulnails03 said:
Haha! I thought I would be kind and vote Kerry for the Bird thing so that she didn't have to touch any insects but no such luck! Bless her! I don't blame her for being terrified. :eek:
But HELLLLO Kerry - did you not see the first IACGMOOH???? Yes the jungle has freakin' bugs an stuff - I can't believe she even bothered to go if this is what she's like on day 1.. Now me :cry: , there are 'shrooms' in the jungle and I would be a basket case worrying about treading on / sitting on / having horrid shroom like challange - NIGHTMARE!!!

call me wierd but I loves spiders. I don't love all varieties, but I had a pet one called Octavia until a couple of years ago. She was a mexican red rumped tarantula and very beautiful.

I am however nervous of strange dogs. I was badly bitten when I was a teenager by a pyranean (spelling??) mountain dog who was supposedly "a real softy" according to the owner. I had to go to hospital. Tarantuals however would hurt you no more than a bumble bee.

It's all conditioning I think!

My darling son :twisted: keeps lizards, I have just about learnt to feed them with crickets for example, but if one escapes and starts jumping around that's me screaming and standing on the bed! To have them crawling around my face :eek:

What you prefer though, (maybe I should do a poll :D) crawling around your head or having to EAT them !!!!

I wonder what the bird one will be about? It's just started....

Ella seriously just the mention of the type of spider made me shiver! I don't think you're weird, just crazy! :lol: (no just joking hun!)

Give me dogs any day! And Suey eating them makes me want to spew! House spiders scare me enough, even the word 'Spider' is scary! It's not cute like 'Pussy Cat' or 'Puppy Dog'! :lol:

Kerry was just a bit pathetic, she wouldn't climb down the hill! IT'S ONLY A HILL WOMAN!!!!!!!

ella said:
call me wierd but I loves spiders. I don't love all varieties, but I had a pet one called Octavia. She was a mexican red rumped tarantula and very beautiful.
Octavia - what a fantastic name for a spider!!!

I like spiders too - and lizards and snakes :rolleyes: (I wouldn't want them as pets but I don't mind them) - but shrooms - OMG!!!

Are 'Shrooms' Mushrooms??????? (please don't laugh I honestly don't know!)

Why do mushrooms scare you?? Is it eating them? Or the look of them? Or the colour? :)

ok folks - Kerry HAS TO GO!!!!

Hhmmmmm! Gareth Gates has grown up fast! And where did he get those muscles!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs Geek said:

You kill me samantha :D :D but your right she has to go

beautifulnails03 said:
Are 'Shrooms' Mushrooms??????? (please don't laugh I honestly don't know!)

Why do mushrooms scare you?? Is it eating them? Or the look of them? Or the colour? :)

SORRY :o yes shrooms are mushrooms and yes to everything above - I know it's wierd and we've kind-of done phobias in a previous Chit Chat post but I have a 'shroom phobia' (I wish we still had the puke icon :biggrin: ) long story - best said in person (and seriously not that interesting)!!!

Haha! That's kind of a cool phobia :cool: , at least you wouldn't have to worry about them crawling over your face! :lol:

will kerry do the challenge lets see :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Mrs Geek said:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back