I'm a FABRIC Gal!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Well Ladies,

Today I went and chose my new CND nail station! It is beautiful! I am soooo excited! AND ITS PINK! YAY! :flower: :flower:

Whilst I was there I figured it was time to go Fabric! Seen as though I am planning to offer it in my new Salon.

And I have to say, OH MY GOD! It is amazing!!! I heard you all say how good it is but I never realised! It is so easy and so quick! :shock:

(Which made me sit and think for an hour or so whether it really was that easy or if I had missed something out! :? )

But I produced a lovely nail on my freakish bionic hand (nail trainer!), who was so pleased to come out of the cupboard again! :sunny:

I am extremely happy, and now I am going to print off everything that has been posted about Fabric so that I know what I am doing! (Definatley need re-balance info!)

Just wish I had bought some more than white whilst I was there! :(

Glad you like Fabric#!! How could anyone NOT??
I'm excited for you about your new salon. I so enjoyed meeting you at the Monday Mentoring on Fabric# last month.

When you next go to the One Stop Nail Shop, tell Denise that Gigi said to GIVE you a bottle of MTW for a little salon opening gift!! From me. I will also tell her so she will know OK?

Hiya
It is fab isn't it :shock: I am just hooked on it fab results everytime and so easy to use and so strong, the MTW Geeg has mentioned is fab for keeping the nice french look.

Heres to many hours of Fabric lol

Take care Dawnie xx

Geeg, thank you so much. I have PM'd you.

Dawnie I have just read about you in Nails, Wow! You are amazing and the picture is beautiful.

As for Fabric. Well I had a problem today when a nail snapped right at the tip on my nail trainer! :? Don't know what I did wrong because the others were fine. When you buff, should it be over the whole enhancement or just around the edges?

You must have just taken the nail too thin with the buffing.

Really there is very little buffing to do to finish off the enhancement.
You give a light buff after BUILD with a soft abrasive. Use your BOOST and after that, you oNly need a soft abrasive to finish. I would suggest the 'Yankee board' from Designer Nails- these boards are a white block buffer on one side and a courser abrasive on the other. Perfect for Fabric# ... in fact we are having them made now in pink and grey to go with the fabric# brand colours.

I agree with Geeg those Yankee boards are the best thing since sliced bread for fabric, Ruthy gave me a couple cheers babe and they are just so fab.
Take care Dawnie

I just LOVE it when others agree with me!!! :D :D :D

The Yankees are a great finishing board for any system actually, but they are just perfect for Fabric#.

Hey Dawnie, can't wait to get my magazine so I can read all about ya! But I know what a super person you are already :D

Gutsy, determined, talented ... MUCHO RESPECTO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back