I'm Alive!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Hi Pepes!!

Well Chris has set the laptop up in my 'recovery room' so I thought I would take the opportunity to say thank you for all your well wishes and support, I came out of hospital on monday (they don't like to keep you in very long these days!! apparently cos of the super bugs!), I'm sore and tired but very glad to be home, the op went well and I was not atall sick after the anaesthetic and recovered quite quickly. I have 28 staples this time so I won the bet with Chris that I would have more than last time, the district nurse is coming to remove them tomorrow, hoorah!!! I should get the results from the lump in about a weeks time so fingers crossed. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Carole who has been a pillar of strength for me over the last week and I think it is wonderful that someone I have never met can give so much of her time up for me. So, many thanks guys you rock!!! J xx

Hi ya Babe,
I am so glad you are back at home and doing your recovering bit............
28 staples, thats a neat row of train tracks................I am keeping all my bits crossed for the results babe.............A big hugg to Carole she has been fab with keeping us informed with your progress.............
And it's you that rocks with your positive attitude and your fab outlook on life.........
Have a drink on me babe xxxxxxxxx
Voddy and orange of course xxxxx

Blimey 28 staples!!!!

Anyway hears to your speedy recovery xxx

How lovely to hear from you so soon Jo-Jo. I am glad you got throught the surgery well, Heres to the results being good ones for you.
All the Best

Jo Jo said:
Hi Pepes!!

Well Chris has set the laptop up in my 'recovery room' so I thought I would take the opportunity to say thank you for all your well wishes and support, I came out of hospital on monday (they don't like to keep you in very long these days!! apparently cos of the super bugs!), I'm sore and tired but very glad to be home, the op went well and I was not atall sick after the anaesthetic and recovered quite quickly. I have 28 staples this time so I won the bet with Chris that I would have more than last time, the district nurse is coming to remove them tomorrow, hoorah!!! I should get the results from the lump in about a weeks time so fingers crossed. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Carole who has been a pillar of strength for me over the last week and I think it is wonderful that someone I have never met can give so much of her time up for me. So, many thanks guys you rock!!! J xx
Hey Jo, good to see you back on site!! Its been a pleasure to talk to you and if its given you strength well then i'm so glad! I'll speak to you in the next day or so - keep getting stronger, hunny!

So glad you're home, Jo. Now take things easy and get yourself better soon. What happened to the melon? You know when my uncle had kidney stones they stuck them in a jar for him to take home and he proudly showed them to EVERYONE, more than once - he's due in to have his piles done now - I've told him not to DARE come home with anything in a jar this time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JackieMc said:
So glad you're home, Jo. Now take things easy and get yourself better soon. What happened to the melon? You know when my uncle had kidney stones they stuck them in a jar for him to take home and he proudly showed them to EVERYONE, more than once - he's due in to have his piles done now - I've told him not to DARE come home with anything in a jar this time! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackie you make me die laughing!!! :biggrin:

JoJo Welcome home. Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery and that the melon stays whereit is ... gone!

JoJo,

Glad to hear all is gone well, hope you make a speedy recovery.
Relax, feet up and take care of yourself.

Great to hear that you're home already, you cant beat being in your own surroundings. I think you can make a better recovery and be more positive at home and of course on here.

Everything crossed for the results, you keep it up girl, and stay positive, we are all here for you, BIG HUGS.

Glad your home hope you have a speedy recovery

So, so glad to hear you are home it's all downhill from here on in, good luck and god bless

Hiya Jo Jo,
Sorry to hear youre all sore but, hey ... all on the up from now eh!
With all those staples (ouch!) guess you wont be going anywhere much for a while ... good excuse to sit here and gossip with us, lol!
Take care .... {{{{{{{{{{{{BIG GENTLE HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hi jo jo good to see your post , take things nice and easy and get well soon Tracy xxxxx

Hi Jojo get well soon

Welcome Back JoJo and hope you are alright babe xx

Hi pepes!

Thanks for all your messages, I'm doing great! had my staples taken out on Thursday by a nurse with a mean pair of pliars!!! I think she thought she was removing them from wood and not my tummy! ouch! :eek: Chris is taking good care of me bless him, I think he would make a good nurse! After the nurse had gone on thursday I did a lovely set of nails on myself, it was a funny thing to see I'm sure, me with all my kit on a tray whilst propped up in bed! I did a set using the chevron tips from Jackie MC and they look fab! have inset some of the freebie gems she sent me too, Chris looked at them and said 'why are your nails in triangles', bless... :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm not really supposed to be sitting at a PC (naughty naughty) so had better get back to bed! J xx p.s. Bryony thank you sweety for the card it was lovely and I've kept all the little stars! x

good to hear you are getting back to normal jo, hope your tummy feels better soon, take care love dee

Latest posts

Back