I'm baaack my pretties, did you miss me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Arf! Of course not! But still, it is great to be back! I moved house in Feb and was prodomiantly sans internet, but we have just been kicked out by our loony landlady (through no fault of our own, before anyone starts casting aspersions on my impecable character :wink2: :D ) so I am back home with the parents and back on the net!

I can see I have a LOT to catch up on! Business is picking up (still by no means busy, but busier than I ever have been)

I also wanted to say how cool it was to meet Mum and Mrs G at Olympia, I have to say Samantha is even more gorge in the flesh (suck up big time!) and I also got to see GMG although from a distance, admiring his ability to pronounce all the Nailympics winners' names.

Right, better go and do some reading....!

WHO?

Only kidding hun, great to have you back Lol and glad to hear biz is on the up!

welcome back hunny....
shame you're not in your own place but fab that you've got internet connection again :D
now all you have to do is sift through 27,000 posts since you've not been online lol

MWAH! was wondering where you got to...:hug:

welcome back :hug:

Welcome back!XX

welcome back hunnio :)

Welcome back toots!

Had been wondering where you'd been off too.
Great to see you around again!

welcome back...

welcome back hun x

It's good to see you back.:hug:

Lou

Welcome back hun, was only wondering the other day where you had gone!!!!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back