Im back and im sorry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Hi geeks, long time no log on! Hope you are all well. Lots of new geeks and loooooootttttttsssss of new posts!!!!!!!!!

Just want to say sorry to the pm's i have not replied to, i have been so busy with the new shop but i am still here. If anyone needs me, its best to email me or my PA at [email protected] so i can get them everyday and reply quicker. Everything is settled now, in my normal scatty way, and the shop is looking great! Thank you to those who sent good luck cards, very thoughtful and it ment a lot.

I have a new information site, so for those who wanted MMA info, its there already. (www.netnails.net and follow the information site to "downloads") For those that wanted airbrush info, coshh info and the new nvq info, its due to follow next week. I hope that helps answer your questions, but please Pm me if i can help.

Looking forward to seeing you all at excel. Love Choc xx

Nice to see you back Rachel, Love the new avatar your sporting :wink2:
Glad all is going well for you.

Good to see on the board again.

Cathy

welcome back stranger

Hi Rachel
I drove past your shop a few weeks ago its looking really nice:cool:
Good luck with it.

Lovely to see you back again Rachel - glad the shop is going well for you!

Hiya Rachel,

Really pleased everything is going well for you!!!!!!! Phill has kept me posted on nvq so now i know your back i willbe pestering you!!!!!! LOL

You will be fed upof me LOL

Amanda

That is fantastic deni, im laughing so hard!!!!!! Cheered me up as we are a bit stressed preparing for excel, are you going?

The k-sa-ra open day is on the 18th of April, open to all, free bubbly! I do hope you can come.

Good to be back, missed all you geeks. xxxxxxxx

Glass of bubbly! So many geeks are bound to be there, you'll need a few crates of champers. Let's hope Phil doesn't guzzle it all first! Looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back