I'm back from Boot Camp!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!!!
I'm back from the dreaded Boot Camp lol!!
It's been a hard week, a few very late nights and very early mornings and a lot of studying! however, all my hard work has been paid off and I am very pleased to say that I am now an:

Education Ambassador for Creative Nail Design!!!!!

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't easy but I got there!!!!!!

xxxxxxx​

Well MEGA CONGRATULATIONS to you Kirsten. Come on, give us some more info about what you had to do...

WOW congrats honey x

Oh kirsten

WELL DONE

I was talking to diane the other day and we where hpoing you where ok and not on melt down.

See all your hard work has paid off

I might see you on one of my courses in the future then

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Kirsten, you deserve it, I bet you are sooo proud and you should be:hug:

Oh WELL DONE Kirsten - it is so well deserved and I am sure you will make a fab educator. :hug:

Sassy Hassy said:
Well MEGA CONGRATULATIONS to you Kirsten. Come on, give us some more info about what you had to do...

Thanks everyone!!

I can't say too much about what I did but it was hard and very enjoyable!!!
Lots of assesments, lots of feeling sick and nervous but also lots of laughs too!!!!
I'm so glad I went!!! I won the award for Best Academics and Best Overall aswell, I have really surprised my self by how much I actually know!! LOL!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was thinking about you just yesterday, I am sooo pleased for you Kirsten, :hug:

Big Big Congrats!

Are you the youngest ambassador?
Good luck in your new career babe! :hug:

Mucho Congratulations to you Kirsten .... all the very best with your fabulous new career :)

How cool, congratulations! :)

well done chick x x x

well done hun xx:hug: xx

wow!! well done x

Tilly Ann said:
Hi everyone!!!!!
I'm back from the dreaded Boot Camp lol!!
It's been a hard week, a few very late nights and very early mornings and a lot of studying! however, all my hard work has been paid off and I am very pleased to say that I am now an:

Education Ambassador for Creative Nail Design!!!!!​

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!​

It wasn't easy but I got there!!!!!!​

xxxxxxx​

Well done babes - told you you'd do it!!! I'm so so pleased for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well done to you:hug:

Big congrats Tilly....well done xxx

Hi

Many Congratulations!!!!! Lots of luck and best wishes in your new job!

Awww, fantastic news Kirsten. Congratulations and get some sleep,lol!:hug:

xx:hug: xx
well done you!!

well done to you ,its so well deserved xx

Latest posts

Back