I'm Back!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
Hey there people, I'm back!!

I used to post regularly on here, I was doing training, and making preparations to start my own business. At the time I was married, and my husband wanted me to go out and get a "proper job" with "regular money", so I joined the DWP and three and a half years later am still a civil servant:eek:.

BUT - I got me out of that marriage, the decree absolute is through, and the financial side is nearly completed. And now, there's no-one to stop me being ME!! So, I'm currently practising my little butt off, and am hoping to start again, probably mobile, and due to commitments (teenagers and a morgage are quite the commitment, don't you think?!) will fit it in around my regular job, and gradually reduce my hours at work until I can be totally free of it. I feel some training coming on (would be great to finish my EzFlow conversion, I only had to go back for my assessment, guess I'll have to start again there though:confused:)

Hurrah, back with the talented, creative crowd again:green:

Hugs to all, old and new geeks:hug:

HEY HUGE CONGRATS & WELCOME BACK HUN!!! GOOD FOR YOU FOR BEING SO STRONG!!!! :hug: :hug: :)

hi and welcome back

i wish you all the best

Helloo Ditzy!!

Hi and welcome back. Onwards and upwards as they say :hug:

HIYA

Just had to say well done to you!
you sound like a totally fab together person! you go for it and do whatever it takes to make YOU happy
good luck xx:wink2:

shucks, thanks all! Did my right hand a set of pink & white l&p at the weekend,forgot how difficult it is with my left hand! Never mind, training, practise, more training, more practise! I tell you something, it may sound weird, but when I got my nail gear out again, I really loved the smell! How weird is that! Maybe it's the aroma of my future beckoning!

Latest posts

Back