Im Back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Jus a message to let you know that I'm back from my holiday, I had a fantastic time, and even got to see Nelly Furtado's concert - I was front row haha and she even blew a kiss to me :o
Cant believe the rubbish weather here! Its been 27-30c everyday in Madeira! I had to have a hotwater bottle in bed with me last night pmsl!!

Im still doing Geek badges if anyone wants any - jus pm/email me, but I'll have to give them to you a excel (cant trust the post - they may arrive too late)

Ciao Chichas xxxxxx

Welcome home brown girl!

Welcome back ;)

Hope you had a great time. See you in the smog :D

Welcome back :D Glad you got to see Nelly :cool: and a kiss too.

was just thinking how cold it is today laystar!..must be even worse coming back from somewhere lovely and warm! Maybe september will be warmer...august has been such a wash out! P.s your badges r v cute :biggrin:

Welcome back Laystar :)

I've seen your badges and they are really cute....Well done!

I would not be able to make it to Excel (at least this year for sure) since it costs too much to come over to UK.....but when I'm ready to join.... be prepared to make me a badge :)))

Yollie

I've got the fimo and the paintbrush ready Yolanda!! :lol: ;)

Lol Lil'Angel - theres not one spot of sunburn this time pmsl!! Im not quite as brown as that fake tan stuff you used though :green: ;)

See ya'all at Excel :cool: Groooovy baby!

xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back