im confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautilou

Reaction score
I have alway purchased my creative nail supplys from the one stop nail shop. They have moved position but they still are a distributor. my Questions are these;

1. why do sweet squared claim to be the only uk distributor?
2. Is creative nail design a totally different company from creative?
3. Popits are they anything to do with creative?:irked:

as far as i am aware, the Essex distributor isn't a authorised distributor and Sweet Squared are authorised.

Creative Nail Design...CND is Creative Nail Design...commonly called Creative

No Popits are not anything to do with Creative Nail design....Popits are distributed by Sweet Squared.

Hope this helps and if any of what i have put is wrong please feel free anyone to correct me. x

this link may help....http://www.salongeek.com/distributor-sites/61000-cnd-sub-distributors-ambassadors.html

I understand that the One Stop Nail Shop which was based at Loughton but have moved (to Harlow I think) is no longer part of Creative in the UK but they have authority to distribute/teach Creative in Spain and have a base there too. The shop/academy in Harlow comes under Atlantis Beauty Academy and Consultancy incorporating educational Nail Studios and they use Entity.

I know it is confusing but that is how I understand the situation.

Please also feel free to correct me.:confused:

I have alway purchased my creative nail supplys from the one stop nail shop. They have moved position but they still are a distributor. my Questions are these;

1. why do sweet squared claim to be the only uk distributor?
Because we are the only recognised and exclusive UK distributor for CND with a contract. Sub distributors for S2 have a contract with S2 to sell CND in the UK. Essex do not

2. Is creative nail design a totally different company from creative?
Bagpuss answered this but most people have always shortened the name Creative Nail Design to Creative. In July 2007 Creative Nail Design decided to shorten their name to CND hence the new logo; it still stands however that we all still call it Creative!

3. Popits are they anything to do with creative?:irked:
No they are not and we have never advertised them as such. If you buy from... let's say Grafton, you can buy IBD, Gigi Waxing Kits or Carmex... but your stil going to Grafton to purchase. Well Sweet Squared (S2) supplies CND, Eufora, The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ, Designer Nails, Mundo, PopIts etc....but you get it all under the S2 roof.

!
Hope this has helped

Oh ok thanks everyone:)

Latest posts

Back