I'm definitely into Christmas too soon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_louise92

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know this has completely nothing to do with anything on the site but I'm so excited I just had to share this with you all. I know it's really really bad luck to put up the Christmas tree early ... But it's the first Christmas tree I have bought and well I just had to have it up :D :D

It's quiete a narrow one so not the typical tree size but its perfect for te space I have. I thought it was a bargain, £40 from b&q and it came with 60 decorations.

Hope I haven't given myself too much bad luck :(

(The tree)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353280641.652222.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353280641.652222.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 259
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353280671.912341.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353280671.912341.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 231
(And the lights which are blue so look amazing in my room and my theme is black and cream)

(And the lights which are blue so look amazing in my room and my theme is black and cream)

I can't wait to put ours up. Takes 2 days though haha. Ours isn't "typical" too, its normal size and shape but its brown. Xoxo

I can't wait to put ours up. Takes 2 days though haha. Ours isn't "typical" too, its normal size and shape but its brown. Xoxo

I sometimes like things a little different, mix it up a tad :)

This tree is black so goes well with my furniture etc.

I bet brown looks lush, I don't think I have seen one before you will have to post a pic when you get it up :) xx

That's lovely. I spent this afternoon at the salon putting mine up. Will post a pic during the week.:D

Thank you. It was easy its a pop up one so literally out of the box attach stand and it's done. Decorations are already placed on jug have to out lights up P-e-r-f-e-c-t haha

Yeah that would e nice I love Xmas trees :)

Xx

I sometimes like things a little different, mix it up a tad :)

This tree is black so goes well with my furniture etc.

I bet brown looks lush, I don't think I have seen one before you will have to post a pic when you get it up :) xx

Will do as soon as its up. It's this one we have, it's tinsel, so glitters but the pic doesn't show it well xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353284619.484436.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353284619.484436.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 196
My Christmas trees (yes, I have 2) have been up for 2 weeks already! I'm a big Christmas lover and I don't think a month is long enough to get the enjoyment out of the house being all done up so I prefer to put my stuff up a month early rather than leave it up until June and really look like an idiot hehe :p

My Christmas trees (yes, I have 2) have been up for 2 weeks already! I'm a big Christmas lover and I don't think a month is long enough to get the enjoyment out of the house being all done up so I prefer to put my stuff up a month early rather than leave it up until June and really look like an idiot hehe :p

Lol. Here are mine from last year. Just found them on the phone xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329290.722557.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329290.722557.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 218
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329305.550872.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329305.550872.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 213
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329327.578814.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329327.578814.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 206
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329353.982872.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329353.982872.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 205
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329379.603685.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353329379.603685.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 199
Lol. Here are mine from last year. Just found them on the phone xoxo

Can I come to your house for Christmas dinner? Lol Christmas looks big at your house :)

Mmmm pigs in blankets are the BEST! :) xx

I love Christmas and am like a big kid but NOT till December so shush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lalalalalala (fingers in ears)

Oh don't! I was railroaded into putting ours up on friday by my other half and daughter lol. Muggins ended up making the whole tree (one where you put each branch on individually), putting the lights around it and the ribbons around it aaaaand most of the decorations onto it! loads of bits hung on the walls and on the coffee table, book case and sideboard - we are well and truely Christmasaffied :D Just waiting to put the snow fall lights outside on December 1st so the neighbours don't know the dark secret of the tree being up haha

I should take a photo in daylight to show you but we have a train that runs around the bottom too!

The artsy pic is this years tree the other one is when it was up a few years ago when we lived in Liverpool... just wanted to show you the train hehe

Attachments

• they made me do it.jpg
    they made me do it.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Christmas-tree-2008-2.jpg
    Christmas-tree-2008-2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 197
Will do as soon as its up. It's this one we have, it's tinsel, so glitters but the pic doesn't show it well xoxo

Aww yeah that's reli nice. I love things that are different. Bet it makes everything look even prittier, I imagine it would bring out all the colours of decorations and lights :) xx

Oh don't! I was railroaded into putting ours up on friday by my other half and daughter lol. Muggins ended up making the whole tree (one where you put each branch on individually), putting the lights around it and the ribbons around it aaaaand most of the decorations onto it! loads of bits hung on the walls and on the coffee table, book case and sideboard - we are well and truely Christmasaffied :D Just waiting to put the snow fall lights outside on December 1st so the neighbours don't know the dark secret of the tree being up haha

I should take a photo in daylight to show you but we have a train that runs around the bottom too!

The artsy pic is this years tree the other one is when it was up a few years ago when we lived in Liverpool... just wanted to show you the train hehe

Omg I want one of those trains tracks! That's an awesome idea!! I am like I think many of us still are, a HUGE kid at Christmas. I still have a sticking at the end of my bed! I still can't sleep the night before, I still watch all the Christmas films no matter how old they are! I still rip open all my presents as if they would disappear if you take too long! And I still get up at like 6! Drives my parents WILD! Haha

I should live in never neverland! Xxx

Oops I mean stocking! Lol

Can I come to your house for Christmas dinner? Lol Christmas looks big at your house :)

Mmmm pigs in blankets are the BEST! :) xx

No pigs in blankets will be found in our house. I don't allow red meat through the door.
Only just realised all our trees are bland. Plain gold on 2 and gold with red on the brown haha. Might have to put the hall tree on the landing and have a white with pastel multi colour in the hall. Xoxo

I am putting mine up next friday ! im gona make the kidz ask their dad to get everything down from the loft how can he say no , i so so so so excited already xxxx:D

No pigs in blankets will be found in our house. I don't allow red meat through the door.
Only just realised all our trees are bland. Plain gold on 2 and gold with red on the brown haha. Might have to put the hall tree on the landing and have a white with pastel multi colour in the hall. Xoxo

Aw well in that case I would stil come anyway just to be surrounded by all those lovely decorations :) lol I wouldn't say their bland at all. I love them. I quiete like the white trees even tho there not traditional they look amazing when they are all dressed in bright colours. Very modern :) xxx

I am putting mine up next friday ! im gona make the kidz ask their dad to get everything down from the loft how can he say no , i so so so so excited already xxxx:D

Haha that sound like a good plan! I can't wait till I start a family Christmas used to be so amazing as a child going to all the Santa grottos putting out milk for Santa and a carrot for rudolf. My house will be like Santana grotto haha minus the Santa. Xx

Latest posts

Back