I'm definitely into Christmas too soon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm being railroaded into it by my daughter an other half also so may put my tree up this weekend :)
Mines a white tree with purple an silver decorations, will post a pic when it's done :)

Just put mine up :) love it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353409015.082787.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353409015.082787.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 117
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353409031.477728.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353409031.477728.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 116
I'm going for a Disney themed tree this year, had a big decoration spend up at Disneyland Paris and can't wait until I can get them all out and on the tree
But will try and hold out until December 1st

Loving the tree pics! Keep them coming!

I'm being railroaded into it by my daughter an other half also so may put my tree up this weekend :)
Mines a white tree with purple an silver decorations, will post a pic when it's done :)

I'm sure deep down you are dying for the tree to be up lol I literally count down to dec for when I can et the tree out! :D

Yeah would love to see pic as I like the white ones in links and purples and silvers etc xxx

I'm going for a Disney themed tree this year, had a big decoration spend up at Disneyland Paris and can't wait until I can get them all out and on the tree
But will try and hold out until December 1st

Aww that's a new one. You will definitely need to upload pic that will look like your actually at Disneyland lol xxx

Oh don't! I was railroaded into putting ours up on friday by my other half and daughter lol. Muggins ended up making the whole tree (one where you put each branch on individually), putting the lights around it and the ribbons around it aaaaand most of the decorations onto it! loads of bits hung on the walls and on the coffee table, book case and sideboard - we are well and truely Christmasaffied :D Just waiting to put the snow fall lights outside on December 1st so the neighbours don't know the dark secret of the tree being up haha

I should take a photo in daylight to show you but we have a train that runs around the bottom too!

The artsy pic is this years tree the other one is when it was up a few years ago when we lived in Liverpool... just wanted to show you the train hehe

Your tree is amazing ! Where did you gt it from ? My tree is 18 years old, we got it when our first daughter was diagnosed with a terminal illness and have used it every year even tho it looks tatty but this year I'm going to be brave and get a new one !!!:eek:

My salon tree put up yesterday :) x

Whoops where did the photo go! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353486968.538995.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353486968.538995.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 91
I made my Xmas cake several weeks ago and am just itching to get on with icing it and adding decorations.

If you have the festive spirit, then why not i say!

I put my decorations up a few days ago.
There's baubles hanging everywhere, snowflakes on the ceiling and tinsel around pretty much everything :p
It's like a winter wonderland in here lol.
Santa would be proud :cool:

If you have the festive spirit, then why not i say!

I put my decorations up a few days ago.
There's baubles hanging everywhere, snowflakes on the ceiling and tinsel around pretty much everything :p
It's like a winter wonderland in here lol.
Santa would be proud :cool:

We Gould all become his little elves and decorate very where and sores te Christmas cheer :)

Too far? Lol xox

Whoops where did the photo go! X

I love that, looks like it goes in well with your salon :)

Will look nice with these early dark evenings getting earlier and earlier :(

I love that, looks like it goes in well with your salon :)

Will look nice with these early dark evenings getting earlier and earlier :(

Thanks Sarah louise.. Yea it does go with the salon well :) I love Christmas.. X

I'm putting mine up on 1st december. This is mine from last year....

Attachments

• christmas tree 001.jpg
    christmas tree 001.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 142
I'm putting mine up on 1st december. This is mine from last year....
Those little booties look cute! Like miniature uggs :)

Xx

This is a pic of "our" Christmas Eve tree and "our" Boxing Day surprise :)

I put "our" in quote marks as we didn't celebrate Christmas until 13th January this year due to my 14yro being in Australia for the festive period and being away from home for a month, she was back 10th and had an exam 12th so 25th December was just any normal day for us at home..
As you can see our tree is a messy affair with everything thrown on :) the pressies tho look many for a family of 7 were all not even purchased until the January sales.... Best n cheapest Christmas ever :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353704011.696799.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353704011.696799.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 110
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353704087.486002.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1353704087.486002.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 108

Latest posts

Back