I'm disappointed with the "Just for You" Gelish collection!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The purple it girl has been our most popular so far and looks lovely on. It's not anything like plum and done though more mauve. We have also found the blue really popular and I can't wait to get it on. It's a lovely colour.
I did the green one on a set of tips and it actually looks gorgeous with a bit of nail art. I used dried flowers but have to admit its not everyone's cup of tea.

Im wanting to get some colours from the Just for you collection. But im worried about dupes.

Eur so chic ~ how does this compare to needs a tan and forever beauty?

Simply mauve-elous Dahling ~ is there a colour similar to it in the light pink nude range?

It girl ~ is it quite different in tone to starburst and night reflection?

Is showstopping a real silver colour or is it more greyish?

I like after party expresso too, is the one under that Meet Me In Milano? I could do with a dark brown for nail art.

Look very on trend colours. Similar to the new shellac colours.

I'd say showstopping is a very dense glittery silver grey.

And simply mauvelous is quite similar to exhale.

I'm not a gelish user, but I have to say I like them all bar the dusky pink one.

I think the brown is lovely - I can't wait till the new shellac ones are released.

hmm is it worth getting simply marvellous if I have exhale?

Unless im not quite understanding correctly forgive me and help me if i am wrong but im just looking for those colours your complaining about on the gelish website and i can not find them . Do i click on coming soon???:eek:

If you look at most of the new collections being offered by many companies, don't you think too many are being produced just for that sake of it and aren't really that different from what are already out there/

Have you seen the new Gelish range coming out ????

Hopefully nail harmony will put on offers again this year at Olympia last show I went to was vat free +10% with t shirt so got all my summer colours

I wouldn't have bought simply mauvelous if I'd known how similar it is to exhale.

thanx that answers my question. lelu

Im wanting to get some colours from the Just for you collection. But im worried about dupes.

Eur so chic ~ how does this compare to needs a tan and forever beauty?

Simply mauve-elous Dahling ~ is there a colour similar to it in the light pink nude range?

It girl ~ is it quite different in tone to starburst and night reflection?

Is showstopping a real silver colour or is it more greyish?

I would also like to ask if it girl is similar to night reflection/plum and done. I am running low on night reflection and also have plum and done but find the coverage is not great with these, sometimes needs 3 coats?

I'm not a Gelish tech but I really like those colours and they would be really popular with my ladies. They are quite similar to the new Shellac range, don't write off the brown and greens, you'll be surprised how well they do in Autumn/Winter.

Latest posts

Back