im doing HARRY POTTER!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats rach! that is like so cool. how did u get involved in that. when i've got loads more experience thats the sort of thing i wanna do!

Im sooo jelious!

When the first Harry Potter film was filming in Oxford, we passed the food trailer, it was massive and smelt fantastic!

Cathy

way to go....... bet your excited!

Congratulations Rachel!

I'm going GREEN. Its excellent and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

How fab Rachel!

Now if you have to do Alan Rickman's nails I really will be jealous!

Marian
xxx

ooohhh racheal!!!
that is sooo cool a job!!
you know where i am if you need a hand!
this is 1 job i would move heaven & earth to do!
well done to you
liza xx

Im still waiting to know more, i want the phonecall now!!!!!! Had to send all the products off last week to Pinewood studios, now just waiting on the brief. I said to them i dont even mind sweeping the floor!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Its called The Goblet of Fire and is due out early next year.

Congratulations Chocolate!! That's fabulous news! I used to tan people for magazine things, celebs & beauty writers when I worked for St Tropez but nothing on this scale (although I did make up on a short film once but somehow I don't it's quite the same!! LOL). Remember to get tons of photos for your filmwork portfolio.

It's exciting isn't it - enjoy every moment

WELL DONE RACHEL. YOU MUST BE SO PLEASED WITH YOURSELF, YOU DESERVE IT!ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A WITCH....SORRY WIZARD. GOOD LUCK AT HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VICKYXXXXXXX
P.S COME AND SEE ME IN FRANCE NOW THAT YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!

Latest posts

Back