im doing HARRY POTTER!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Just had to let you know, we have been asked to do the nail art for the new Happy Potter film, oh god, im gonna wet myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i know the brief, i will need your ideas guys!!!!!!!!!!

O M G - Fantastic news Rachel !!!!

When is it ??? and where do you need to go ???

cant wait to hear more and see what you're gonna do - i'll be sitting at the flix looking for your work and not watching the film !!

well done how exciting

Hey i can tell everyone i know the lady who did their nails !!! lol

kx

chocolate said:
Just had to let you know, we have been asked to do the nail art for the new Happy Potter film, oh god, im gonna wet myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i know the brief, i will need your ideas guys!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Rachel - do you know Denise Holland? She has done the nails on all 3 films so far!! Lovely lady and very talented!!!

As Expelli-arts-areyou..............
That should do the trick lol.............
What a buzz babe, I love Harry Potter..............
Hope you are wearing Tena Lady lol...........miss wetpants lol

lol and power to your airbrush babe xxxx

Oh Choc, you lucky devil, you gotta be well excited. How many of you will be going? The kids must think you're well famous , You'll be the talk of the playground LOL
Anyway have a fab time you deserve it.

Sonia

Wow great! Have lots of fun with it, and TAKE LOADS OF BUSINESS CARDS TO HAND AROUND!!!

One of the make-up artists on the film was on my make-up course the year before me. So I'm almost nearly slightly a little bit famous twice removed by knowing 2 Harry Potter people now!

Great News Rachel :cool: Hope you have a cool time at Hogwarts Lol

Oh My God Thats Fantastic Sooo Pleased For You! You Really Deserve It!

Well done Chocolate you deserve it go forth and HAVE LOTS OF FUN BUT REMEMBER YOUR FRIENDS SO LOTS OF GOSSIP AND PICSXX

Congratulations Rachel - you are SO lucky! I love Harry Potter and will be telling everyone I 'know' you!! I can't wait to find out more! :)

Excellent news Rachel - my nieces and nephews will be so impressed!

oh wow chocolate that is excellent , i bet you cant wait , congratulations love dee

Chocolate that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!! I'm always looking at nails in the big films and trying to find out who did them!!!

Wow Rachel. How cool is that??? Congrats.

I love Harry Potter and will be looking forward to see your nails in the next film. Please tell us more when you get more informations.

Wow, well done.

Please keep us up to date and if you need some one to hold your brush - well, i'm ready!!

Thats amazing - im totally in awe!! When is the film due out? and what's it called?? You could sell your inside info to the Sun !!!LOL

OH MY GOSH! I am so jealous! You are so lucky! *sigh* I love the harry potter novels! YEAH for you! :D :D :D

Congrats Chocoltae very deserving from what I know of you. I look forward to seeing your work on the big screen.

Lotsa Love and Luck headed your way

I can tell me kids that i know the lady that does Harry's nails...how cool is that..! I bet your kids can't wait Rach...! Well done, you deserve it babe ;)

Vicky xxx

hey cool for you! Are you going to be working with Denise? She is super fab and just a doll, met her at boot camp. Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Back