I'm feeling a tattoo coming on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my latest. These were for my birthday from my hubby, my sons names and I finally got my tattoo on my back.

Wow your back is incredible!!
How long did it take?
Love where you've had the names done, looks really different!xx

Leely your back tattoo is awesome. Are you getting it coloured in?

I really want to make mine into a back piece, just not sure if what I have in my head will work.

Doing a sleeve on my left leg, the theme is family, all in animals. On my right is CHARLIE, an owl my mom picked out before she passed away from breast cancer. The kicker here is I told all my kids you ever get a tatt don't ever walk through my door again! Boy, have a I eaten those words!
I LOVE the owl, so pretty!

So far I would say it has taken about 12 hours that's for all of it :) I don't think I will have it all coloured just the flowers then the rest shaded in. x

Me and my Hubby have got matching tattoos..the date we met in roman numerals on the inside of our wrist. (sickly sweet lol) I also have his name in chinese on my wrist and he has my name in chinese on his heart (vom! lol)

Me and my Hubby have got matching tattoos..the date we met in roman numerals on the inside of our wrist. (sickly sweet lol) I also have his name in chinese on my wrist and he has my name in chinese on his heart (vom! lol)

That's so sweet :) I would like the date of my wedding on ring finger x

heres a picci of mine i designed this one myself..
(its a bit read because the pic is from when i first had it done lol)

Wow!

I want scissors tattooed on meeeee!!x x

Wow that's absolutely gorgeous!x

Thanks there's been more added since then!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407669137.147264.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407669146.388448.jpg

Also had Cinderella and Prince Charming done in black and grey on my thigh!! This has still to have roses done round it though Xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407669175.287926.jpg

Does anyone have one on their lower hip but more to the front?

I'm thinking about having one places here for my second tattoo I've had my first one for almost a year already!! Can't beleive it still love it as well:)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408037151.390045.jpg
My work in progress
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back