I'm getting married in the morning .... tra la la la la laaaa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your nice messages, we had a wonderful day and the weather was lovely. I will try and take a decent pic of the nails as they are still looking good.
Just thought I'd give you all a laugh with my "bride" moment. Me and the husband (hee hee) decided not to have a first dance, its not our thing, we listen to rock music, so we dont have a soppy number that we both like, besides, we only ever dance when we're really drunk, so everything considered we decided not to bother. Anyway, this was to the dismay of some of our relatives, and later in the night when they had quaffed considerable amounts of wine, a few of them tried to drag us on to the dance floor, and had told the DJ we were having our dance, so he had stopped the music and announced our first dance. Anyway, I'd had a few also, so decided it was appropriate to stand on the dancefloor, and shout "Perhaps I need to remind you all, this is OUR wedding, NOT yours, we will do what we want, and if you dont like it, then go home. We are NOT having a first dance and I dont give a s**t what anyone thinks" then flounced off!!!! No one has mentioned it yet, I dont think they dare!!!!! Perhaps a little over the top, but hey, every bride has to be unreasonable at least once!!!!!!!

Glad it all went well for you....well done for flouncing off.... it's one my specialities, I'm proud of you:lol::hug:

oh bless have a great day you will look fab!! xxx

OOoh I lke it, a bride that Rocks........glad it went well and congratulations to you both x

congrats hun, glad you had fab day and as Judy said well done im proud of you, hufiness and flouncing off, and mouthing off to family is one of my specialities, and im sure you were great :lol:

pics asap ta xxxxx

Latest posts

Back